Trump Dallas Rally October 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
    Wonder what time you’d need to be there to assure you get in? We were also wondering about parking.
    Check your email, they sent a confirmation earlier today.

Comment

Now Trump is scheduled to visit Alvaredo!

Comment

My wife works right across from the AAC and they may shut down early to avoid the hassles.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
          I was toying with joining the Oath Keepers who will be helping folks get safely back to their cars past the Antifa idiots.
          Well?

Comment

I think the lot of ya in the area should go & all sit together in TBH shirts & get on TV...

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
              Check your email, they sent a confirmation earlier today.
              I haven’t received any email?? Saw a brief news clip where lines are already building like crazy. I hope we are able to actually get in the venue.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                Well?
                My wife exercised her veto on that

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                  My wife exercised her veto on that
                  A full fledged filibuster is in order

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    What would you guys do if a female protester slapped your wife across the face as you both are walking back from the Rally? Serious question
                    After watching that video, just knowing what my reaction would be, I would probably need some medical attention & bail money.
                    My ethics would have been compromised in that situation. I never condone violence ( especially with a female ) but that situation would have set me off.

Yall be careful tonight & have your head on a swivel if you encounter some of these idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                      After watching that video, just knowing what my reaction would be, I would probably need some medical attention & bail money.
                      My ethics would have been compromised in that situation. I never condone violence ( especially with a female ) but that situation would have set me off.

Yall be careful tonight & have your head on a swivel if you encounter some of these idiots.
                      How can you assume it's a female? How dare you, with your toxic masculinity.

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
                        I'm of the opinion that a man shouldn't hit a woman. BUT, the moment a person (man or woman) attacks me or mine, it matters not what your gender is, I'm going scorched earth on the perpetrator and anyone else who dares step up. I may end up getting beat down myself, but they will have to earn it. Guaronteee you dat!
                        This! I don't believe in hitting a female, but lay a hand on my family and you will get yours male or female.

Comment

Yea, I believe in "turning the other cheek"... that way, you're facing your attacker head on so you can "clean their clock" with a good left hook!

Comment

My *** would go off and fight all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                              I think the lot of ya in the area should go & all sit together in TBH shirts & get on TV...

That would be awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like we're about to head that way! Old ladies car is in the shop so we're taking my truck! Not happy about that. I'll be the redneck in boots and a bird hunting shirt! Y'all start a go fund me for bail money if I'm not back on here in the morning!![emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X