No announcement yet.

Check out my new blind base!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not no him from Adam so that maybe a bit of a challenge. I have read his threads over the years and wish him the best and hope it works.
    Looks like you have a few bases to unload at 900$ a piece and 400$ for delivery and wish you the best as well.
    I would have snagged up those two stands of yours in the classifieds quick like but I was a day late and logistics are real.

Comment

Thanks for the advice everyone. It is 4 feet off the ground. The base is bigger than the diameter of the stand. I’m not worried about it! I am excited to hunt out of it though

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
        I do not no him from Adam so that maybe a bit of a challenge. I have read his threads over the years and wish him the best and hope it works.
        Looks like you have a few bases to unload at 900$ a piece and 400$ for delivery and wish you the best as well.
        I would have snagged up those two stands of yours in the classifieds quick like but I was a day late and logistics are real.
        I do not have any bases. I only build those when ordered. In fact when people ask me about a base I tell them all that I can build them one, but they could probably make one cheaper out of worrd, but I will make them. I do not push my bases as they are not huge money makers for me. Also delivery is for the distance from my shop, not what I am hauling.

I was just trying to point out an issue that he will have before it leaves JDLs place that could fix it super quick. By the way, JDL is a master with Metal, so anything he builds will be quality. I have no issues with him getting it built elsewhere as I usually suggest that. I just saw a potential issue he will have.

Now he said it is a little bigger than the blind so that may make it a little easier to get in if he can get up on the actual deck before stepping in the blind.

Comment

One of these days I’m going to get me one of these blinds.

Comment

Looks excellent

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
              One of these days I’m going to get me one of these blinds.
              You won’t regret it!

Comment

Working...
              X