Brag on my kiddos a min

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brag on my kiddos a min

Many of the older TBH members have watched my kiddos grow up. Trey was 3 when he appeared in first hunting videos on here with me..... he is 18 now and couldn’t be more proud! Katelyn was born nearly live here on TBH on a live thread literally only to go from the highest of moments to nearly losing her and being told to call in family and preacher etc that she wouldn’t make it. The prayer thread then was pages and pages and pages ..... it meant a lot to wife and I. We received church bulletins and pray cards from all over with her name. She pulled through - found as she was deaf at 3 ish and she was implanted with a cochlear implant. She is freshman in HS now and rocking it.

This week Trey was named Valedictorian for HHS - he has one of the highest GPA’s school as seen since using current system last many years. Over 4.5 something - He will graduate with nearly 30 college hours with a 100 in early single class taken. He is possibly going to end up at Sam Houston but is still looking at playing baseball somewhere. He gave up playing football this year after being 3 year varsity left offensive tackle to peruse his love of ball. He is pitching like he never has. He’s 4 and 1 in district with 2 earned runs total through 5 games. The one he got the lost it was 1-0 Team is 5-2 in district making playoffs first time in many years. He also bats cleanup and is on fire batting 400-500 in district. Anyway..... he is not only smart, he is very athletic and also an Eagle Scout and has a solid head on his shoulders..... pray and hope he goes on and does great things.

Kate has pitched EVERY SINGLE pitch for varsity softball as a freshman all season. She too bats cleanup and has hit like 8 homer runs between Hs and select team and the fence doesn’t get any bigger. Her team is 6-2 in district which is best record ever and they too have made playoffs for possibly first time in school history. Hard having both kids playing same nights and same times and both doing a lot of pitching. Kate is getting all kind of recognition throughout district and has a very good shot at MVP (district) and newcomer of the year in VB and softball for varsity as a fish. 3A school yeah ....but she is still doing great!

Anyway. I only post this extremely proud and bragging post cause so many of you watched these kiddos grow up and seen them at bownanza etc. trey was 3 when he won the bow at bownanza and 8 years old when he smoked a doe with it - regular compound bow

Thanks for letting me brag a min and continued prayers both kids stay healthy and keep heads screwed on straight

here is Trey first TBH video at 3

M

Last edited by Howard; 04-11-2019, 12:38 PM.

I've watched him grow up here, what are you feeding him?

Congrats sir, you should be proud.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
        I've watched him grow up here, what are you feeding him?

Congrats sir, you should be proud.

Thanks - the answer is a whole lot $$$$ [emoji16]

Comment

Comment

Your really making me feel like an old man now. My word how them kids grew up. Happy for all of y'all Howard.

Comment

That doesn’t seem possible.

Comment

As one of the "many older TBH members" I must say, you and your wife did it right!

I have always been a fan of the "Howard" family post here on TBH.

Best of luck to both of them.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

My same thought while reading it.

Congrats to you and your family.

Comment

Last edited by Howard; 04-11-2019, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Congratulations on the kids, I recall the stories of your son, the birth of your daughter and all the prayers, and then the ear implants.
                      Can't believe they are grown up, makes me feel old

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Good JOB Mom & Dad..... CONGRATES

Sure do miss seeing y'all at the ballpark. What happened to Trey's hair.....

Tell everyone hello from the RUST.

Comment

Originally posted by BRust View Post
                          Good JOB Mom & Dad..... CONGRATES

Sure do miss seeing y'all at the ballpark. What happened to Trey's hair.....

Tell everyone hello from the RUST.
                          whats up man.....he trying to be like you with that hair! Miss Yall too! I rarely get on here but had to brag to this family a little too

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

just wait....dont blink!

Comment

Man, that is awesome. He is just a haircut away from a full grown man.

Congrats to both kids for staying tough and making all the practices. Way to go Mom & Dad for spending everything you got on the best investment a family can make.

Comment

Working...
                              X