Coyote Recipes???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coyote Recipes???

Anyone Have any? I posted this once somewhere and i got nothing but Racial Comments ! No Chineese food Recipes !But Really ! No One Eats Them? I am Willing to Try it! l

is there even enough meat on one? you ever eaten bobcat or armadillo?

Comment

I was thinking of Bob Cat ! I bet someone out there does!

Comment

We have a saying here in south La., if a cajun won't eat it, it's not edible and I haven't been that hungry yet.

Comment

Ive cooked yote on the grill and fried med rare is the best which ever way you cook it.

Comment

hang it on a fence post and let it bake

Comment

Shot pleny but never even thought about eatin any.

Comment

Dice it up make a stew and bring it to the next office pot-luck

Comment

I have the 900 page John Folse After the Hunt cook book, it has possum, nutria, and armadillo, not one mention of a coyote. Do yourself a favor, dont eat it or try! Like firecapt said, if a cajun wont eat it, then neither should you, and they will eat anything! TWICE!

Not to pee on your parade, but I guess if you're going to anyway, Use a leg, spice the ever loving krap out of a leg with some paprika, garlic (lots of garlic), black pepper and salt. Place it in a large roasting pan with 2 sliced onions, alot more whole garlic, 2 cans of golden mushroom soup from Campbell's, 1/4 cup flour sprinkled all over, 1 stick of butter, and a quart of beef stock, place on a lid, put it in a 350 degree oven, cook it until it falls apart. That's all I can do for you. Try this recipe at your own risk! Make sure it's fully cooked, catching mange or worms from eating a coyote is a story I wouldnt want to see on the news!

Comment

Dude, it is way to easy to Kill a hog, deer, dove, duck, squirrel, rabbit, etc....Why the hell would you want to eat a DOG????

Comment

Buzzards won't even touch a coyote, nuff said right there

Dad knew an old man that ate some bobcat steaks, claimed they were OK. Personally I have never reached the stage of hunger that would compell me to eat any of the above or raccoon, possum, skunk, prairie dog and I could go on for days.

I personally think you are BSn about eatin a coyote but if you do let us know how it turns out and what kind of diseases you contract from it

Comment

Originally posted by Speed Trap View Post
                        hang it on a fence post and let it bake

Found out yesterday that it is Illegal to hang a Yote on a fence post in Kansas...... kinda crazy if you ask me..

Comment

DON'T DO IT!!!

I bet my buddy, about two years ago, that I would kill a yote on the first day of our hunt on a day lease( I had the inside scoop on where they were, hehe). If I didn't kill one I'd eat hog balls and if I DID kill one he'd eat the yote. Well, first morning, BOOM! I shot a yote at about 30 yards with my .300 Mag. We cooked it one a grill and he tried to season so it would taste more like the seasoning than a DOG but after about two swallows he through up and was sick the whole rest of the weekend! IT WAS GREAT! Now you just say coyote around him and he gags, Good times...
                          "We" are not supposed to eat predators or scavengers man!!!

Comment

I have eaten mt lipon and it was like pork.
                            Dude your insane for wanting to eat a coyote. I hope your kidding. Them things melt into a puddle of grease in the sun like a buzzard.

Comment

Kinda like duck, I think ...

Season to your liking
                              grill on a cedar plank for 2.5 hours on low heat basting with butter every 15 minutes
                              pull from grill and let it sit for 20 minutes
                              scrape the meat in the trash and eat the cedar plank

Comment

Working...
                              X