X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
    Well that does it!
    I'm never going to a wnba game!
    Does this mean you are going to sell that coveted season pass?

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
      I personally think that too many people do not understand the type of low life people the police have to deal with daily. The fact that these athletes, and even or president, talk about how the lives of the criminals who resist arrest and put our officers lives in danger matter further risking our officers lives by stirring up resentment just sickens me. The best thing that could happen is for some of these athletes to be robbed, assaulted or victimized by these criminals and see the kind of bottom sucking scum some of these folk that the police risk their lives with everyday are. Then they will be bitching how the police need to do more to help them.

No WAY. You obviously aren't listening to the people they live with who are saying how kind, gentle, docile, loving, caring, generous, compassionate, upright pillars of their communities they were.

Comment

Yeah, I might but I come from a long line of losers. I've seen in all in living color.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Peter View Post
          No WAY. You obviously aren't listening to the people they live with who are saying how kind, gentle, docile, loving, caring, generous, compassionate, upright pillars of their communities they were.
          Oooooo -- your sarcasm is showing.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
            Does this mean you are going to sell that coveted season pass?
            I tried, but couldn't give it away.

Comment

LWL's dream come true. A completely gun free zone. Lol!

Comment

I do find it ironic that their message is basically, "You cops are all a bunch of low life pieces of crap....... now can you help me get to my dressing room and then my car safely?".

Comment

Hard to believe these players and a lot of other people will go this far without even knowing the truth or the facts on someone they don't even know and just on what the lying media reports. These athletes need start thinking and getting true facts before opening up their mouths.

Comment

Working...
                  X