Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such

Old 10-20-2017, 03:20 PM   #1
AZST_bowhunter
Ten Point

Default Vegas shooting..

I know there is already a few threads on this, but I wanted to see what yalls opinions on these videos are..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6AOhkS5RDo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHMFZvMcVlQ
AZST_bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-20-2017, 03:49 PM   #2
Livin'2hunt
Ten Point

Hunt In: my birthday suit

In those videos, I didn't hear anything that sounded strange. If the muzzle were pointing away from the recording device, it will sound differently. He may have changed rifles as well and the report could vary. The echoes off the buildings make it more difficult to hear a steady muzzle report.

The one that has me perplexed is the video of flashes from the 2nd or 4th (can't recall) floor window that marries up with the timing of the report of a rifle. They said it was a fire alarm strobe. Hmm....it began and stopped with each of four barrages of gunfire.

I may have been born last night but I stayed up late studying.
Livin'2hunt is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-20-2017, 04:14 PM   #3
Deer716
Ten Point

Hunt In: Duval, McMullen & Goliad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
In those videos, I didn't hear anything that sounded strange. If the muzzle were pointing away from the recording device, it will sound differently. He may have changed rifles as well and the report could vary. The echoes off the buildings make it more difficult to hear a steady muzzle report.

The one that has me perplexed is the video of flashes from the 2nd or 4th (can't recall) floor window that marries up with the timing of the report of a rifle. They said it was a fire alarm strobe. Hmm....it began and stopped with each of four barrages of gunfire.

I may have been born last night but I stayed up late studying.
I also thought that was weird and several have said it was a strobe light. After seeing this they may be right after all.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZwofXcgzh9/
Deer716 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-20-2017, 04:22 PM   #4
AZST_bowhunter
Ten Point

Yea I've heard it was a strobe light, the thing that gets me is the one where the girl is at the bottom of Mandalay bay and there is a burst of shots that sound like it is much further away.
AZST_bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-20-2017, 04:27 PM   #5
Man
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Nacogdoches,Tx

The video's that perplexed me are the ones of him casually walking through the hotel to his room, and the ones of him walking to his room with the weapons in the luggage. ....o wait they haven't released any of those yet?
Man is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-20-2017, 04:44 PM   #6
Livin'2hunt
Ten Point

Hunt In: my birthday suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man View Post
The video's that perplexed me are the ones of him casually walking through the hotel to his room, and the ones of him walking to his room with the weapons in the luggage. ....o wait they haven't released any of those yet?

Yes Sir. For weeks on end, the media can play (on loop) video of some degenerate NFL player punching his GF in an elevator but security footage of this guy may as well be bigfoot.

Last edited by Livin'2hunt; 10-20-2017 at 04:47 PM.. Reason: My fat fingers
Livin'2hunt is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top