Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2017, 11:27 AM   #1
Bazo
Ten Point
 
Bazo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Texas
Hunt In: Where I can
Default Impeachment commercial

I saw this last night on TV and it made my blood boil. Itís just flat out embarrassing anymore what these people are doing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff0N-ESqTiY
Bazo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-09-2017, 11:36 AM   #2
BoneDigger
Pope & Young
 
BoneDigger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Lindale/Tyler
Default

https://youtu.be/x_c3XceIMLY

https://youtu.be/qQFjHcY5RFM

https://youtu.be/-4DUbDedNgw

Nothing new under the sun.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
BoneDigger is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-09-2017, 12:03 PM   #3
Bazo
Ten Point
 
Bazo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Texas
Hunt In: Where I can
Default

This is th first time I've seen one I guess.
Bazo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-09-2017, 03:04 PM   #4
JFISHER
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Brownwood
Hunt In: BWD
Default

These people...

JFISHER is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-09-2017, 05:27 PM   #5
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneDigger View Post
https://youtu.be/x_c3XceIMLY

https://youtu.be/qQFjHcY5RFM

https://youtu.be/-4DUbDedNgw

Nothing new under the sun.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
And none of what you posted were commercials on TV. There is a difference here.
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-09-2017, 06:02 PM   #6
Livin'2hunt
Ten Point
 
Livin'2hunt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Hunt In: my birthday suit
Default

Let's square this up, right quick:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX8CuimYZ2c#



Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneDigger View Post
https://youtu.be/x_c3XceIMLY

https://youtu.be/qQFjHcY5RFM

https://youtu.be/-4DUbDedNgw

Nothing new under the sun.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Livin'2hunt is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-09-2017, 06:15 PM   #7
Shinesintx
Ten Point
 
Shinesintx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: North of Dallas
Hunt In: South Franklin County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazo View Post
I saw this last night on TV and it made my blood boil. Itís just flat out embarrassing anymore what these people are doing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff0N-ESqTiY
I saw it the other night. Made me wanna kick that guy in the ding ding...over and over.
Shinesintx is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-09-2017, 08:25 PM   #8
BrandonA
Pope & Young
 
BrandonA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Marble Falls/Burnet
Hunt In: Mills and Burnet County
Default

Ask a snowflake liberal what has Trump done to warrant impeachment
? It's hilarious of the Whiny excuses. Bottom line they don't have anything besides we don't like him.
BrandonA is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-09-2017, 09:09 PM   #9
Mike D
Pope & Young
 
Mike D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: North Texas
Hunt In: Haskell County, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFISHER View Post


I truly believe these people are legitimately insane.

Iím embarrassed for them.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Mike D is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-10-2017, 08:30 AM   #10
stickerpatch59
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: gonzales tx
Hunt In: gonzales, and....
Default

I saw it last night, made me want to throw something thru my tv.
these people are absolutely insane.
stickerpatch59 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-10-2017, 10:57 AM   #11
jer_james
Ten Point
 
jer_james's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: North Dallas
Default

I thought the same thing about the Obama and Bush commercials ... All Embarassing.

Trump aint going anywhere, and Obama wasn't going anywhere, and Bush wasnt going anywhere.
jer_james is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-10-2017, 12:35 PM   #12
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jer_james View Post
I thought the same thing about the Obama and Bush commercials ... All Embarassing.

Trump aint going anywhere, and Obama wasn't going anywhere, and Bush wasnt going anywhere.
What commercials were there calling for their impeachment? Never heard that there was any. Got a link?
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-10-2017, 01:22 PM   #13
Livin'2hunt
Ten Point
 
Livin'2hunt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Hunt In: my birthday suit
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
What commercials were there calling for their impeachment? Never heard that there was any. Got a link?

With Bush, It was probably overshadowed by the leftists screaming "Hitler!" and making movies about his assassination. Honest mistake.

.
Livin'2hunt is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-10-2017, 01:29 PM   #14
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
With Bush, It was probably overshadowed by the leftists screaming "Hitler!" and making movies about his assassination. Honest mistake.

.
No. No one is giving a link, because there has NEVER been a commercial, until now, calling for the impeachment of a sitting President............EVER! These guys saying it's nothing new are completely and totally wrong.
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-10-2017, 01:54 PM   #15
Smell the Glove
Ten Point
 
Smell the Glove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Houston
Default


I expect the goal posts will be moved, but here you go anyway.
Smell the Glove is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-10-2017, 01:54 PM   #16
jer_james
Ten Point
 
jer_james's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: North Dallas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
No. No one is giving a link, because there has NEVER been a commercial, until now, calling for the impeachment of a sitting President............EVER! These guys saying it's nothing new are completely and totally wrong.
Yes there has been, and this guy saying there has NEVER been a commercial is completely and totally wrong.

You're welcome ...
jer_james is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-10-2017, 02:14 PM   #17
J Sweet
Pope & Young
 
J Sweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smell the Glove View Post
Impeach Him Now! Sign the Urgent Petition to Impeach Obama - YouTube



I expect the goal posts will be moved, but here you go anyway.


Cant really move the goal posts on that.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
J Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-10-2017, 02:36 PM   #18
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smell the Glove View Post
Impeach Him Now! Sign the Urgent Petition to Impeach Obama - YouTube

I expect the goal posts will be moved, but here you go anyway.
No,no! No goal post moving! I'll admit when I'm wrong. Funny thing is, I can't find ANYTHING about an advertisement on public TV about the impeachment of Obama. I guess I don't have the right search engines? Crazy!
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-10-2017, 02:51 PM   #19
Livin'2hunt
Ten Point
 
Livin'2hunt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Hunt In: my birthday suit
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smell the Glove View Post
Impeach Him Now! Sign the Urgent Petition to Impeach Obama - YouTube

I expect the goal posts will be moved, but here you go anyway.

Please explain how that is viable proof. An obscure Super PAC youtube video is a weak effort. I can find a video on how to play a guitar but that doesn't make me Hendrix.

.
Livin'2hunt is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-10-2017, 03:06 PM   #20
Smell the Glove
Ten Point
 
Smell the Glove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Houston
Default

Rank. Payor. Total. Payments.
5 Revive America PAC $211,335 24

These are their media buys until they ran out of money.

What's the next goal post move?
Smell the Glove is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-10-2017, 03:08 PM   #21
Livin'2hunt
Ten Point
 
Livin'2hunt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Hunt In: my birthday suit
Default

Were the ads run on national television and in prime time slots?

.
Livin'2hunt is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-10-2017, 03:08 PM   #22
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Hmmm. Seems as the video you referred to was not ever a commercial played on national TV. I guess my statement still stands.
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-10-2017, 03:10 PM   #23
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smell the Glove View Post
Rank. Payor. Total. Payments.
5 Revive America PAC $211,335 24

These are their media buys until they ran out of money.

What's the next goal post move?
Lol! If anyone moved the goal post, it was you. Nice try though.
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-10-2017, 03:18 PM   #24
Smell the Glove
Ten Point
 
Smell the Glove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Houston
Default

Ah so now it has to be national tv? Couldn't tell you if it was and in primetime. That was't originally the question. You made that the new goal line. Maybe they couldn't afford it because they are a weak PAC. That's their problem. But like expected, you just moved the goal posts because you can't ever be wrong. I don't have time to deal with pedants today, it's too nice outside. Maybe someone else will find one for you so you can complain that it doesn't count because it was only aired before prime time or wasn't effective enough. Argue with someone else.
Smell the Glove is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-10-2017, 03:26 PM   #25
Livin'2hunt
Ten Point
 
Livin'2hunt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Hunt In: my birthday suit
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smell the Glove View Post
Ah so now it has to be national tv? Couldn't tell you if it was and in primetime. That was't originally the question. You made that the new goal line. Maybe they couldn't afford it because they are a weak PAC. That's their problem. But like expected, you just moved the goal posts because you can't ever be wrong. I don't have time to deal with pedants today, it's too nice outside. Maybe someone else will find one for you so you can complain that it doesn't count because it was only aired before prime time or wasn't effective enough. Argue with someone else.

So, are you denying there was ever a movie or documentary calling for the assassination of GWB? What about for Sarah Palin? Any mo-ron can post anything on youtube. That doesn't make it a movement. There is millions of dollars thrown behind the impeach Trump ads. Your weak-a*s excuse for a youtube video could be made by my daughter and she's six.

Before you run, hide submit, I want to clearly understand your viewpoint; are you stating Trump should be impeached and Obama should not have?? If so, explain why.


Your floor.
Livin'2hunt is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-10-2017, 03:43 PM   #26
Smell the Glove
Ten Point
 
Smell the Glove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Houston
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jer_james View Post
I thought the same thing about the Obama and Bush commercials ... All Embarassing.

Trump aint going anywhere, and Obama wasn't going anywhere, and Bush wasnt going anywhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
What commercials were there calling for their impeachment? Never heard that there was any. Got a link?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
No. No one is giving a link, because there has NEVER been a commercial, until now, calling for the impeachment of a sitting President............EVER! These guys saying it's nothing new are completely and totally wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smell the Glove View Post
Impeach Him Now! Sign the Urgent Petition to Impeach Obama - YouTube

I expect the goal posts will be moved, but here you go anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
So, are you denying there was ever a movie or documentary calling for the assassination of GWB? What about for Sarah Palin? Any mo-ron can post anything on youtube. That doesn't make it a movement. There is millions of dollars thrown behind the impeach Trump ads. Your weak-a*s excuse for a youtube video could be made by my daughter and she's six.

Before you run, hide submit, I want to clearly understand your viewpoint; are you stating Trump should be impeached and Obama should not have?? If so, explain why.


Your floor.

Huh? I provided a link to a commercial that was run. That's all I did, I never once mentioned those other things you are talking about. Did you mean to quote me? Or did you just change topics completely. I guess those movies exist, why are you asking me about it? I think there is good evidence that Obama should have been impeached, and little so far that trump should. That post of yours is like special pleading, ad hominem and tu quoque all wrapped up in one package. Thanks for the advice to go run, I think I actually will do that. Me not wanting to get drug down by you and your outrage has nothing to do with hiding, that just sounds boring to me. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Smell the Glove is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-10-2017, 03:46 PM   #27
jer_james
Ten Point
 
jer_james's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: North Dallas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
No,no! No goal post moving! I'll admit when I'm wrong. Funny thing is, I can't find ANYTHING about an advertisement on public TV about the impeachment of Obama. I guess I don't have the right search engines? Crazy!
Needs to be aired between certain hours? A certain station? A certain News show with a certain Correspondent reporting?
jer_james is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-10-2017, 03:52 PM   #28
Smell the Glove
Ten Point
 
Smell the Glove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Houston
Default



Looks like it might have been national after all. Probably fake news though.
Smell the Glove is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-10-2017, 04:05 PM   #29
Livin'2hunt
Ten Point
 
Livin'2hunt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Hunt In: my birthday suit
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smell the Glove View Post
Huh? I provided a link to a commercial that was run. That's all I did, I never once mentioned those other things you are talking about. Did you mean to quote me? Or did you just change topics completely. I guess those movies exist, why are you asking me about it? I think there is good evidence that Obama should have been impeached, and little so far that trump should. That post of yours is like special pleading, ad hominem and tu quoque all wrapped up in one package. Thanks for the advice to go run, I think I actually will do that. Me not wanting to get drug down by you and your outrage has nothing to do with hiding, that just sounds boring to me. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Why then, did you post your little video in #15? To what end were you driving?

For future reference, you should know, I did not vote for Trump and I am no special pleader for him. However, if you want to lob unsubstantiated youtube videos as counter evidence to the OP, you should expect some push back. If you dislike that, it won't change my day and outrage plays no role here. That's what people proclaim in debate when they are verbally having their underwear jerked up to their shoulder blades.

As for your last pic....an arbitrary screenshot of something no one has ever seen doesn't hold water. As requested, post the link to the commercial. In all sincerity, what is your aim here?


.

Last edited by Livin'2hunt; 11-10-2017 at 04:57 PM.. Reason: These dam*ed fat fingers
Livin'2hunt is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-10-2017, 05:05 PM   #30
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smell the Glove View Post


Looks like it might have been national after all. Probably fake news though.
Lol!!!! Yeah, that's all I found too. I stand by my statement.
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-10-2017, 05:41 PM   #31
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jer_james View Post
Needs to be aired between certain hours? A certain station? A certain News show with a certain Correspondent reporting?
Read my first post on this thread. I said commercial on tv. What Smell posted NEVER WAS. Again, I stand by my statement.
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com