Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2017, 10:29 AM   #201
batmaninja
Eight Point
 
batmaninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Hunt In: Hill Country
Default

[quote=XBowHunter;12300120]The Russia connection just won't stop.[\QUOTE]


Yea, from the media that also told us Trump has no chance of winning.

What exactly do you think the Russians did? Change votes, hack the system and block votes? Remember Trump didn't win the popular vote.....

The Cold War is over, the 80s called and want their foreign policy back, remember all that from 8 years ago When our Prez told us and the world Russia is nothing but a joke.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
batmaninja is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-24-2017, 10:43 AM   #202
XBowHunter
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Grayson County
Hunt In: Grayson/Cass
Default

[quote=batmaninja;12303434]
Quote:
Originally Posted by XBowHunter View Post
The Russia connection just won't stop.[\QUOTE]


Yea, from the media that also told us Trump has no chance of winning.

What exactly do you think the Russians did? Change votes, hack the system and block votes? Remember Trump didn't win the popular vote.....

The Cold War is over, the 80s called and want their foreign policy back, remember all that from 8 years ago When our Prez told us and the world Russia is nothing but a joke.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


All I know is the Trump administration is under federal investigation. And there are significant Russian ties.

It's probably all about money for Donald Trump. That would be par for the course.
XBowHunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-24-2017, 11:52 AM   #203
batmaninja
Eight Point
 
batmaninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Hunt In: Hill Country
Default

So you got nothing? Shoot, we know that CNN, Donna Brazzile, DWS, Soros, all tried to influence the election. But you are running down the Russia rabbit hole, still.
Attached Images
 
batmaninja is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-24-2017, 12:01 PM   #204
flywise
Pope & Young
 
flywise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kempner,Tx
Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmaninja View Post
So you got nothing? Shoot, we know that CNN, Donna Brazzile, DWS, Soros, all tried to influence the election. But you are running down the Russia rabbit hole, still.
That's pretty funny
flywise is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-24-2017, 01:53 PM   #205
Landrover
Pope & Young
 
Landrover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Spring
Hunt In: Wherever & Whenever
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmaninja View Post
So you got nothing? Shoot, we know that CNN, Donna Brazzile, DWS, Soros, all tried to influence the election. But you are running down the Russia rabbit hole, still.
God knows i hope the investigation brings all of the above plus some to their proverbial knees. The investigation is an opportunity to shine light on how filthy both sides are (or are not) in this mess. I would consider that a win for our nation and possibly get us moving in a direction that every citizen can relate to!!!
Landrover is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-25-2017, 11:53 PM   #206
Bazo
Ten Point
 
Bazo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Texas
Hunt In: Where I can
Default

Well, it looks like this story has gone full circle. Now with evidence starting to turn up that The Clinton campaign and the DNC paid to have the Trump Dossier created. I can’t help but wonder if that Debbie Wasserman Schultz IT guy story has something to do with this.

The MSM and the Dems were throwing around treason with Trump. I wonder how they will spin this now.

Also, this whole investigation may just be a way for Mueller to clean all the evidence up implicating him, the FBI, and everyone else that he worked with. Let’s not forget that 99% of his team working on this are Clinton donors

Last edited by Bazo; 10-25-2017 at 11:57 PM..
Bazo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-26-2017, 09:45 AM   #207
Clay C
Ten Point
 
Clay C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Conroe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazo View Post
Well, it looks like this story has gone full circle. Now with evidence starting to turn up that The Clinton campaign and the DNC paid to have the Trump Dossier created. I can’t help but wonder if that Debbie Wasserman Schultz IT guy story has something to do with this.

The MSM and the Dems were throwing around treason with Trump. I wonder how they will spin this now.

Also, this whole investigation may just be a way for Mueller to clean all the evidence up implicating him, the FBI, and everyone else that he worked with. Let’s not forget that 99% of his team working on this are Clinton donors
So the Hillary's campaign pays for this dossier, then McCain hands it over to the FBI. Looks like this one done and used to obtain warrants for wiretaps. McCain is a raging Piece of feces and I sincerely hope he isn't spared in all of this. Where are all of the "but he served so he's beyond fault!" leg humpers now?
Clay C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-26-2017, 11:00 AM   #208
Bazo
Ten Point
 
Bazo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Texas
Hunt In: Where I can
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay C View Post
So the Hillary's campaign pays for this dossier, then McCain hands it over to the FBI. Looks like this one done and used to obtain warrants for wiretaps. McCain is a raging Piece of feces and I sincerely hope he isn't spared in all of this. Where are all of the "but he served so he's beyond fault!" leg humpers now?
This snowball is getting bigger.
Bazo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-26-2017, 12:00 PM   #209
AZST_bowhunter
Ten Point
 
AZST_bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Cypress, Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay C View Post
So the Hillary's campaign pays for this dossier, then McCain hands it over to the FBI. Looks like this one done and used to obtain warrants for wiretaps. McCain is a raging Piece of feces and I sincerely hope he isn't spared in all of this. Where are all of the "but he served so he's beyond fault!" leg humpers now?
Don't forget that Mccain is a war hero!!!! To the Viet Cong
AZST_bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-26-2017, 12:24 PM   #210
Clay C
Ten Point
 
Clay C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Conroe
Default

I would bet money that the "anonymous" republican who paid the British Intelligence agent for information is McCain or Jeb.
Clay C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-30-2017, 08:40 AM   #211
texansfan
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Houston
Hunt In: East Texas/Marshall
Default

It's Manafort
texansfan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-30-2017, 09:37 AM   #212
AZST_bowhunter
Ten Point
 
AZST_bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Cypress, Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansfan View Post
It's Manafort
On payments starting in 2007....
AZST_bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-30-2017, 10:07 AM   #213
Humper
Pope & Young
 
Humper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Corinth
Hunt In: Tom Green Co.
Default

My bet is that neither monafort or gates will cooperate and that a presidential pardon for both has already been discussed.
Humper is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-30-2017, 10:51 AM   #214
texansfan
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Houston
Hunt In: East Texas/Marshall
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humper View Post
My bet is that neither monafort or gates will cooperate and that a presidential pardon for both has already been discussed.
So they both know some dirt is there to bring a guilty verdict but the POTUS will circumvent the judicial system and "protect" them?
texansfan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-30-2017, 11:19 AM   #215
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansfan View Post
So they both know some dirt is there to bring a guilty verdict but the POTUS will circumvent the judicial system and "protect" them?
Is that what a Presidential pardon means?
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-30-2017, 11:40 AM   #216
Bazo
Ten Point
 
Bazo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Texas
Hunt In: Where I can
Default

After everything that has come out the last couple weeks I don’t know how anyone can take these charges seriously. The saga continutes.
Bazo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-30-2017, 01:15 PM   #217
batmaninja
Eight Point
 
batmaninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Hunt In: Hill Country
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansfan View Post
So they both know some dirt is there to bring a guilty verdict
In regards to money laundering or Russia colluding to steal the election?

Manafort should have just set up one of those 501C3 charities, seems like you can wash all kinds of dirty money with them. Even when you spill some uranium on your money.
batmaninja is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-30-2017, 02:05 PM   #218
Hank Hill
Eight Point
 
Hank Hill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Fort Worth
Default

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...r-probe-244314

Tony Podesta stepping down from the Podesta lobbying firm. Ruh-roh.
Hank Hill is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-30-2017, 02:09 PM   #219
JFISHER
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Brownwood
Hunt In: BWD
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Hill View Post
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...r-probe-244314

Tony Podesta stepping down from the Podesta lobbying firm. Ruh-roh.

run and hide...

read elsewhere, folks have uncovered and are releasing info showing payments to the firm from U1 from 2012-16

Last edited by JFISHER; 10-30-2017 at 02:11 PM..
JFISHER is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-30-2017, 02:12 PM   #220
JFISHER
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Brownwood
Hunt In: BWD
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansfan View Post
So they both know some dirt is there to bring a guilty verdict but the POTUS will circumvent the judicial system and "protect" them?
kinda like this?

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...lemency-power/
JFISHER is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-30-2017, 03:26 PM   #221
Hank Hill
Eight Point
 
Hank Hill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Fort Worth
Default

And the hits keep on coming. This is pointing square at Uranium One.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/investi...ctment-n815721
Hank Hill is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-30-2017, 03:38 PM   #222
J Sweet
Pope & Young
 
J Sweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Hill View Post
And the hits keep on coming. This is pointing square at Uranium One.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/investi...ctment-n815721
And if anyone wonders why Podesta, the DNC, HRC and Schultz refused to let the FBI have access to their emails, here's your sign.
J Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-30-2017, 04:05 PM   #223
flywise
Pope & Young
 
flywise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kempner,Tx
Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Sweet View Post
And if anyone wonders why Podesta, the DNC, HRC and Schultz refused to let the FBI have access to their emails, here's your sign.

This thing has all the marking of the greatest political scandal in the history of the United States. Combined with the dossier and the attempt to remove an elected President it all makes our political class look like a banana republic
flywise is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-30-2017, 04:18 PM   #224
fulmer34
Ten Point
 
fulmer34's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Robert Lee, TX
Hunt In: Coke, Runnels, Val Verde counties
Default

I hope all the cronies on both sides of the isle go down in a ball of fire.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
fulmer34 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-30-2017, 04:48 PM   #225
Hank Hill
Eight Point
 
Hank Hill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Fort Worth
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulmer34 View Post
I hope all the cronies on both sides of the isle go down in a ball of fire.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Agreed there are plenty of GOPers wrapped up in this as well (looking at you, McCain).
Hank Hill is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-30-2017, 05:26 PM   #226
RiverRat1
Pope & Young
 
RiverRat1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Leander
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

I ain't holding my breath for any thing to happen.

Seems like once every 2-3 months proof comes out that Hillary killed someone, DNC paid someone off, politicians bold face lied, and on and on and on.. Yet nothing and I mean NOTHING ever comes of anything.

Oh, except when a man in a bar says the P word. That's something we should focus on.
RiverRat1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-30-2017, 06:35 PM   #227
Landrover
Pope & Young
 
Landrover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Spring
Hunt In: Wherever & Whenever
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulmer34 View Post
I hope all the cronies on both sides of the isle go down in a ball of fire.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Man oh man, I really hope it comes down to an inferno!!!
Landrover is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-30-2017, 06:47 PM   #228
Livin'2hunt
Ten Point
 
Livin'2hunt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Hunt In: my birthday suit
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landrover View Post
Man oh man, I really hope it comes down to an inferno!!!

After 3 decades of watching the Clinton's get away with....well, everything, I lost hope a long time ago. I would truly enjoy a power washing of both Parties established "elite".
Livin'2hunt is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-30-2017, 07:26 PM   #229
ladrones
Pope & Young
 
ladrones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NM
Default

I guess there is really nothing to the talk of the Bill and Hill Clinton foundation and the co conspirators Obama, Bushes, McCain, Comey, Mueller, Pizza pedophiles, fusion GPS and the rest of the crony players connected to the Russians.

Are these charges enough to take the attention of Americans away from the true criminals? Will the media continue to provide cover for the evil that has infected our government for so many decades?
ladrones is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-30-2017, 08:10 PM   #230
Mertzon Man
Pope & Young
 
Mertzon Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Lake Travis, Austin
Hunt In: Irion, Webb, counties
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmaninja View Post
In regards to money laundering or Russia colluding to steal the election?

Manafort should have just set up one of those 501C3 charities, seems like you can wash all kinds of dirty money with them. Even when you spill some uranium on your money.
Bingo!
Mertzon Man is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-31-2017, 12:04 AM   #231
JFISHER
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Brownwood
Hunt In: BWD
Default

Name:  59f7a8ab1e5ce.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  49.3 KB
JFISHER is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-31-2017, 04:43 AM   #232
PlanoDano
Nubbin' Buck
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
Don't forget that Mccain is a war hero!!!! To the Viet Cong
I do not agree with Mccain politically but have much respect for his service.
This is America and you folks have the right to disrespect John Mccain's service.
I have the right disassociate from those who would make, agree with or condone the disrespect of the service to our country. I see that disrespect the same as anthem kneeling and draft dodging.

I love America, Texas and Bow Hunting but am embarrassed to have my handle associated here for the short time I have been here.

I am sure the feeling is mutual and I won't let the door hit me in the on the way out.
PlanoDano is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-31-2017, 08:28 AM   #233
Livin'2hunt
Ten Point
 
Livin'2hunt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Hunt In: my birthday suit
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanoDano View Post
I do not agree with Mccain politically but have much respect for his service.
This is America and you folks have the right to disrespect John Mccain's service.
I have the right disassociate from those who would make, agree with or condone the disrespect of the service to our country. I see that disrespect the same as anthem kneeling and draft dodging.

I love America, Texas and Bow Hunting but am embarrassed to have my handle associated here for the short time I have been here.

I am sure the feeling is mutual and I won't let the door hit me in the on the way out.

You're going to bail on an entire site because of one comment by one member? C'mon man. Most of the comments are tongue in cheek and have back story to them. I don't agree with slamming the guy's service but I didn't leave the forum because of it. Chime in, stick around and defend your positions. That's why this medium exists.

To paraphrase Shane from another thread, McCain's service doesn't give him a lifetime pass to be dishonorable from the Senate floor (something to that effect). If you disagree, speak your mind. Respectful disagreement opens the floor for debate. If you can do that, I'd like to see you stay whether you agree with every person on here or not.
Livin'2hunt is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-31-2017, 08:37 AM   #234
J Sweet
Pope & Young
 
J Sweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanoDano View Post
I do not agree with Mccain politically but have much respect for his service.
This is America and you folks have the right to disrespect John Mccain's service.
I have the right disassociate from those who would make, agree with or condone the disrespect of the service to our country. I see that disrespect the same as anthem kneeling and draft dodging.

I love America, Texas and Bow Hunting but am embarrassed to have my handle associated here for the short time I have been here.

I am sure the feeling is mutual and I won't let the door hit me in the on the way out.

I am embarrassed you were here too. Bye!
J Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-31-2017, 08:45 AM   #235
AZST_bowhunter
Ten Point
 
AZST_bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Cypress, Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanoDano View Post
I do not agree with Mccain politically but have much respect for his service.
This is America and you folks have the right to disrespect John Mccain's service.
I have the right disassociate from those who would make, agree with or condone the disrespect of the service to our country. I see that disrespect the same as anthem kneeling and draft dodging.

I love America, Texas and Bow Hunting but am embarrassed to have my handle associated here for the short time I have been here.

I am sure the feeling is mutual and I won't let the door hit me in the on the way out.
Sorry you feel this way, if you let someones opinion ruin your view of something then I highly suggest you stay away from any public forum. Mccains time in service only gets him so much respect, there comes a time when you can no longer play that card. Being a Navy vet and a former voter in the state of Arizona I gave up on Mccain a long time ago, all promise and no action. He has hurt this country more than he has helped it (as has many of his politician buddies).

This site is a great tool for any experience bow hunter, I highly suggest you stick around, you will meet some great people and maybe learn a thing or two. The political forum can get heated as there are many different opinions on here, also be cautious when speaking of high fence hunting, you may push some buttons.
AZST_bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-31-2017, 08:45 AM   #236
AZST_bowhunter
Ten Point
 
AZST_bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Cypress, Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Sweet View Post
I am embarrassed you were here too. Bye!
lol, I was trying to be nice at least!
AZST_bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-31-2017, 08:51 AM   #237
J Sweet
Pope & Young
 
J Sweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
lol, I was trying to be nice at least!
I kid, I kid.
J Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-31-2017, 10:04 AM   #238
batmaninja
Eight Point
 
batmaninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Hunt In: Hill Country
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanoDano View Post
This is America and you folks have the right to disrespect John Mccain's service.
I have the right disassociate from those who would make, agree with or condone the disrespect of the service to our country. I see that disrespect the same as anthem kneeling and draft dodging.
Manning.......Bergdahl?

Just because someone served, doesnt mean they are honorable.

Any chance you know how many flight hours McCain has, ever read about the Forrestal, you know how he got his medals, know the details of his first marraige?

McCain has a history of looking out for one person.

Last edited by batmaninja; 10-31-2017 at 10:29 AM..
batmaninja is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-31-2017, 10:17 AM   #239
Clay C
Ten Point
 
Clay C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Conroe
Default

Someones past does not make up for current actions. This is the problem with hero worship.


As mentioned above, his past is sketchy any ways.
Clay C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-02-2017, 01:05 PM   #240
Bazo
Ten Point
 
Bazo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Texas
Hunt In: Where I can
Default

When they said the Trump Campaign was doing it it was treason and collusion. Now that they have been proven to be the ones doing it its’s opposition research. The hypocrisy is truly unbelievable


http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-opposition-r/
Bazo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-02-2017, 02:09 PM   #241
flywise
Pope & Young
 
flywise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kempner,Tx
Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazo View Post
When they said the Trump Campaign was doing it it was treason and collusion. Now that they have been proven to be the ones doing it its’s opposition research. The hypocrisy is truly unbelievable


http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-opposition-r/
There is no limit to their depravity
flywise is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-02-2017, 02:48 PM   #242
DJM
Pope & Young
 
DJM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kempner TX
Hunt In: Mills Co,Coryell Co,Lampasas Co
Default

So let me see if I've got this right.................
Trump supposedly colluded with the Russians to get dirt on Hillary to influence the election.............Treason.

Hillary colludes with the Russians(actual evidence) to get dirt on Trump to influence the election................opposition research.

Does this sound like what's going on?

DJ
DJM is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-02-2017, 03:02 PM   #243
Bazo
Ten Point
 
Bazo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Texas
Hunt In: Where I can
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJM View Post
So let me see if I've got this right.................
Trump supposedly colluded with the Russians to get dirt on Hillary to influence the election.............Treason.

Hillary colludes with the Russians(actual evidence) to get dirt on Trump to influence the election................opposition research.

Does this sound like what's going on?

DJ
That's what I'm seeing.

Notice how now the left are going with “obstruction of justice” rather than “Russian collusion” after all this came out to try and get Trump.
Bazo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com