Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck!

Comment

2nd full moon after the fall equinox. Theoretically the deer should be in full rut 2 weeks past this, but I still haven't seen any activity in my area to lead me to believe that we are that close. Maybe I have just missed it

Comment

Ruttin in Fredericksburg

Comment

Past a high fence place on the East side of hwy 6 this afternoon coming from college station...looked into the field and saw bucks chasing does all across it. It really threw me for a loop and was wild to see!

Comment

I think we had a blue moon in August, maybe that started it early.

Comment

Saw a good buck chasin 3 doe yesterday! So there def feeling it

Comment

Well, I've been hunting all weekend and haven't even seen a deer, which is par from past years for this time of year. But a buddy of mine that hunts ~15 miles from me is seeing all kinds of activity. Oh well, one last shot this evening before I have to head back. Hunting a different property this evening maybe my luck will change.

Matt

Comment

They are definitely chasin tail around our neck of the woods. I saw it all weekend! Even a little the weekend before.

Comment

Chasing here in New Braunfels

Comment

Goin strong in Copperas Cove. Acorns are killin us. Never seen so many.

Comment

Originally posted by txbonecollector View Post
                        Chasing here in New Braunfels
                        -
                        Played golf yesterday at Landa - chasing here in New Braunfels for sure!

Comment

Not here in the panhandle where I hunt. I did see a young deer chasing but nothing else. I sprayed some doe estrus yesterday and the wind was blowing it towards our neighbors high fence. I had six bucks cruising the fence line all morning grunting and watching. The three big bucks came in together and left together.

Comment

They are for sure chasing here in Brady, I stuck a ten on Saturday evening abut 5 minutes after i tickled some horns together, he was looking for a fight.

Comment

I ended up seeing nothing. For us, thats typical this time of year. Now in a couple weeks it usually gets crazy. We'll see if that stays true this year for us.

Matt

Comment

Your lucky dont start rutting until Dec in west texas

Comment

Working...
                                X