No announcement yet.

The Crush, what the heck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is this even a thing. Dude iced a deer from 60 yards in the rain and has a killer wife case closed.

Comment

think about it this way, it is just fine to take a .300 and shoot an animal from 700-1000 yards on tv with almost no complaining, then a guy shoots a toad at 64yds with a bow and everyone jumps him. we have all watched those long rifle shots, from mountain to mountain, and see the vapor trail and see that it takes like 3 seconds for the bullet to get there.....so, we always say as bowhunters "alot can happen in 20yds" alot more can happen at 64yds...............but a lot can happen at 1000 with a rifle. i like to get up close,but, i practice out to 60 and will have no issue taking a shot at that range.

Comment

This thread was headed in the right direction with all the pictures than boom took a turn for the worst. Ac do have any more better half pic if so turn this ship in the right direction thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
          This thread was headed in the right direction with all the pictures than boom took a turn for the worst. Ac do have any more better half pic if so turn this ship in the right direction thanks
          Hands down, Tiffany....

Comment

Tiff without a doubt!!!

Comment

Man if a big buck is under me I don't give a **** if its raining. Some of you take ethics way too far. Get off your high horse, hunting is supposed to be fun. If you love deer that much open a petting zoo...

Comment

Tiff annoys me!!!

Comment

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the fact that "old school" thought with older technology few would have tried that shot because one the bows used to be slowwww and two they were a lot louder. Deer readily jumped the string.. Technology has made bows a lot faster.. Also, these guys are not hunting over a feeder waiting for a 20yd shot.. If you have ever hunted any of the Midwest deer in a treestand you know that its just a different hunt.. I'm not saying that its a bad thing to hunt over a feeder.. We all do it, but hunting like that is just different..

Comment

Originally posted by buxNdux View Post
                    I'm surprised no one has mentioned the fact that "old school" thought with older technology few would have tried that shot because one the bows used to be slowwww and two they were a lot louder. Deer readily jumped the string.. Technology has made bows a lot faster.. Also, these guys are not hunting over a feeder waiting for a 20yd shot.. If you have ever hunted any of the Midwest deer in a treestand you know that its just a different hunt.. I'm not saying that its a bad thing to hunt over a feeder.. We all do it, but hunting like that is just different..
                    My PSE, shooting a 530gr arrow is faster than the speed of sound!

Comment

Originally posted by Terry View Post
                      I am ‘old school’, I bow hunt to get close
                      That feeder in your avatar probably helps with that

Comment

Originally posted by splitbeam145 View Post
                        Tiff annoys me!!!
                        Still hasnt replied to your letters, phone calls, or appeals to the restraining order, eh?

Comment

Haha yall are crazy, perving on these guys wives!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Maybe I am just getting old ....but I don't give enough of a flip to get worked up over how far Lee shoots at a deer.

.....As long as he's not shooting at a deer on my place while I'm at full draw aiming at the same, I'm not losing any sleep over what he or any TV hunter does. I have my personal limitations and as long as he's not holding a gun to my head to exceed them, I'm good..
                            Doesn’t have anything to do with getting old. Cause I am 25 and couldn’t agree with this more.

Comment

If I see a 200" buck at 64 yards you can bet yo sweet arse I will be slinging an arrow.

It's not as difficult of a shot as some of y'all are acting like it is.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                                If I see a 200" buck at 64 yards you can bet yo sweet arse I will be slinging an arrow.

It's not as difficult of a shot as some of y'all are acting like it is.
                                i actually am more calm at farther distances on animals....

Comment

Working...
                                X