Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Building Gate (Need Someone to Sketch Deer Antlers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Building Gate (Need Someone to Sketch Deer Antlers)

I am looking for an artist in the TBH family who can sketch/draw the deer I shot last year so that we can give it to the people to have a gate built at our family property. It doesn’t have to be perfect just something they will be able to go off of I don’t know exactly how a CNC machine works. Thanks for yalls help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Willing to pay.

Comment

Is there anybody that can help me out?

Comment

i'm not in texas but what exactly are you looking for? I can draw anything just need to know what you are actually looking for ? are you planning on a 3d set of antlers for a gate? or just a 1 dimensional flat silhouette of the antlers? you need to be specific so that we know exactly what you are after. If you are looking for replicas, try locating the people who make castings of trophy buck antlers (replicas) and see what the cost is to have a copy of the antlers produced.
        Last edited by bronco611; 12-03-2017, 09:28 AM.

Comment

PM Pineywoods. he's pretty good with the pencil

Comment

If they have a CNC cutter, they should be able to take your pictures and come up with a decent representation.

If you need someone to draw it in CAD and cut it send me a PM. I'm in dallas, so shipping might be an issue depending on size, thickness.

Comment

Sorry for not having enough information I thought I put it down but just a one dimensional flat silhouette. Something like these, just with my deer’s antlers.

Comment

Have a place that does metal art convert the picture to a cad drawing and cut

Comment

I got bored at work and sketched this.
                  Of coarse you could change to mountains to hills, cactus, pine trees ect. Depending on what region your ranch is in.

Comment

That is awesome that's pretty much just what I am looking for! I really appreciate you taking the time to do that for me HIX. PM coming......

Comment

kinda digitized what hix did. Can send you the file if you need it... dont know if that helps any.
                      Last edited by Rubberdown; 12-04-2017, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Nice job Hix

Comment

Thanks y’all. Any decent CNC plasma and water jet company can digitize the image and cut it for you.

Comment

Those should be good to give to the guy to do I think. I appreciate yall's help on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Hix View Post
                              I got bored at work and sketched this.
                              Of coarse you could change to mountains to hills, cactus, pine trees ect. Depending on what region your ranch is in.

You sir, are TALENTED!

Comment

Working...
                              X