No announcement yet.

Sonic not serving fries anymore???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm always amazed at all the candy-assed stomachs than can't digest a simple meal without being able to crap through a screen door. You see it on just about every thread about fast food or certain ethnic foods....."I get the hershey squirts if I even drive past Taco Bell" or "McRibs give me the drizzlins". Yeah? Well your digestive system is an embarrassment to all real men and I hope your tampon falls out during your next pilates class.

Comment

Lmao. ^^^^^

Comment

Finally, I was thinking the same thing. All these guys with weak stomachs.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
          I'm always amazed at all the candy-assed stomachs than can't digest a simple meal without being able to crap through a screen door. You see it on just about every thread about fast food or certain ethnic foods....."I get the hershey squirts if I even drive past Taco Bell" or "McRibs give me the drizzlins". Yeah? Well your digestive system is an embarrassment to all real men and I hope your tampon falls out during your next pilates class.
          This!!!

Curt for the win! You pansy arse sissies should be sent to the cooler for a few weeks!

Comment

Finally.

Comment

Couldn’t tell you the last time I ate there!

Now a Route 44 Ocean Water... I’m good for a couple of those a year.

Comment

Lmfao

Comment

Lmfao!! Nailed it for all the Nancy stomachs![emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Comment

I was thinking this but couldn’t find the words.

Well done Sir!

Comment

Me too, until I drove to the hospital at 4 the other morning and they started talking about taking my gall bladder out. Don't take it for granted, not sure how this is gonna go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ain’t it weard how things happen early in the morning??? Mine hit me at 2:00am. Me; give me something for the pain. While I’m rolling around on the table, like a fool. Nurse; sorry sir, we can’t. We don’t know what’s wrong with you, yet. Jeeezzz

Comment

Sonic not serving fries anymore???

I'm always amazed at all the candy-assed stomachs than can't digest a simple meal without being able to crap through a screen door. You see it on just about every thread about fast food or certain ethnic foods....."I get the hershey squirts if I even drive past Taco Bell" or "McRibs give me the drizzlins". Yeah? Well your digestive system is an embarrassment to all real men and I hope your tampon falls out during your next pilates class.[emoji57][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

I have stomach issues, like legit stomach issues. Everything, hail, even salad gives me the squirts but it doesn’t stop me from eating what I want. I have just learned to deal with it.

Before I quit dipping I had to take my first dip of the morning on the toilet or I would ruin my pants. Yeah it’s that bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lmao! Curt for the win again!

Good Lord that’s funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                                I was thinking this but couldn’t find the words.

Well done Sir!
                                I know what you mean, but Curt...he is never devoid of descriptive words.

Comment

Working...
                                X