No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Number 75 Shawks offense did a little clip-n on that last play.

Comment

I thought Morris ran well also.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Zac is doing some things with his feet and his eyes downfield that I haven't seen from a Cowboys QB not named Romo in a long time. Sure it's the preseason but his movement in the pocket and outside while looking downfield is a stage above most rookies IMO. His accuracy is pretty impressive too. Hope he continues the climb ...

Elliot seemed to be who we thought his was. I'm digging his "ain't scared" attitude.
        I like his running over one of the hardest hitting safeties in the game and then telling him to bring it.

Comment

As long as Elliot stays healthy, I think we will see some great things from him this year.

Comment

Great punt!

Comment

Originally posted by rjet View Post
              Nah fool, he will be ok even though he should have gotten that one. Lots of positives so far. Dak, Elliott and whitehead have a lot of heart.

Nah fool...really????

Didn't think I'd see that on TBH, but leave it to Cowboys fans to bring out the best in us all. ;-)

Comment

Elliott ran with authority, he is going to be great, I like Morris but there is not much to compare between the two, if Zeke can take on some of Morris attitude he will be great, no doubt.

Comment

Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
                  Nah fool...really????

Didn't think I'd see that on TBH, but leave it to Cowboys fans to bring out the best in us all. ;-)

LOL! Is this your contribution to this thread???

That dude has been here stirring the pot the entire thread and you are gonna lump all Cowboys fans together on his comments? Heck I'm not even sure he's a Cowboys fan based on some of his post![emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

However it is clear you are a hater!! LMAO!

Go Cowboys!! Could, I said "could" be a fun year!!! I'm liking all the new blood!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
                    LOL! Is this your contribution to this thread???

That dude has been here stirring the pot the entire thread and you are gonna lump all Cowboys fans together on his comments? Heck I'm not even sure he's a Cowboys fan based on some of his post![emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

However it is clear you are a hater!! LMAO!

Go Cowboys!! Could, I said "could" be a fun year!!! I'm liking all the new blood!

Nah fool....no hate here.

I'll let y'all tear each other new ones when Romo folds like a lawn chair and Dak looks like a rookie in meaningful games. First contact and Romo gets hurt, doesn't bode well.

I will say that Zeke looked good. Ground game looks to be good with Morris mixed in as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
                      Nah fool....no hate here.

I'll let y'all tear each other new ones when Romo folds like a lawn chair and Dak looks like a rookie in meaningful games. First contact and Romo gets hurt, doesn't bode well.

I will say that Zeke looked good. Ground game looks to be good with Morris mixed in as well.

LOL! Alrighty... I actually agree with you on all accounts except for us tearing each other new ones. Dak will get some playing time this year I think that is inevitable, how many games no one knows yet. I think he's a solid QB with a lot of great qualities to build on. I don't think anyone thinks he will come right in and save the day and be all world. However he's the most exciting QB prospect we've had in years, heck I can't even remember the last time we had an up and comer QB to be excited about!! Our running game should take the pressure off the passing game no matter who's under center. I'm excited about Zek and Morris!!! I predict that Morris gets just as much PT and carries as Zek!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                        As long as Elliot stays healthy, I think we will see some great things from him this year.
                        As long as he stays out of trouble apparently he was seen a pot dispensary

Comment

Didn't take Romo long to get hurt. I don't buy that he is fine. If he doesn't play well they will come back and say it was because of a back injury in this game. Dak will get a chance to play this season. I hope he can capitalize.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Zac is doing some things with his feet and his eyes downfield that I haven't seen from a Cowboys QB not named Romo in a long time. Sure it's the preseason but his movement in the pocket and outside while looking downfield is a stage above most rookies IMO. His accuracy is pretty impressive too. Hope he continues the climb ...

Elliot seemed to be who we thought his was. I'm digging his "ain't scared" attitude.
                            x2! Dak looks great against a top defense in the league

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                              As long as he stays out of trouble apparently he was seen a pot dispensary
                              I think it was stupid for him to go into one of those places, but it was perfectly legal and he did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                                I think it was stupid for him to go into one of those places, but it was perfectly legal and he did nothing wrong.
                                Not saying it was illegal, just not the best place for a rookie running back to be considering consumption could get him four weeks on the pine. Obviously, the fact he was there does not mean he is smoking the stuff but why be there at all?? Not much sense IMHO

Comment

Working...
                                X