Question for the Mathews Guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for the Mathews Guys

Long story short I damaged one of the roller wheels in the cable guard on my 2016 Halon 6. Does anyone know if the roller wheels on a Halon 32 are the same size as the 30? I have an offer on the parts for a 32 but don't know if they are the same. Thanks in advance

Not sure. call Donnie @ Precision Archery in Bridge City he can answer your question. Almost forgot he will be open on Tuesday.409-735-5808

Comment

10/4. Thanks

Comment

We open at 10am Monday 281-443-0066 , Joey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by joe View Post

This^^^

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by joe View Post

Da Man right here! Call him! He will fix you up or...... mess u up so bad won't nobody be able to help!

And he's a whole lot closer than Bridge City for you too...

Comment

My bet is the roller from the 32 will work on your Halon 6. I just recently bough a roller guide that was from different model Mathews then my Heli-m and it works perfect. I don't know what model Mathews it was from because the dealer had it laying around and don't remember what model he said it was from.

Comment

Thanks for the help guys, I called Joey and everything will be A-ok

Comment

Good deal! Those guys have saved my butt more times than I can remember! They're my first call ANY time I need ANYTHING archery related.

Comment

Working...
                  X