UTV Sprayer Attachment Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UTV Sprayer Attachment Recommendations

Do any of yall have any UTV (polaris ranger) hitch attachment recommendations for sprayers? We will be spraying our food plots a couple weeks before disking this year to help the disc cut a little more. I found one at Northern Tool for $89, but wasn't sure if any of you have any recommendations.

We already have a sprayer, not sure what the size is. I just have to find an attachment and figure out a way to attach it.

I bought one of these to use on my smaller sprayer. I used a piece of lumber with it to attach it to the tail gate on the ranger so I could adjust the spray angle.
    Turn your spot sprayer into a broadcast sprayer! Black Rain Boomless Sprayer attaches to any ATV sprayer. Simply attach to any rack or basket, attach 3/8 hose.

Comment

I have an game winner 400lb ATV/UTV hitch receiver cargo carrier I use.

Comment

we got this one and love it. just built support brackets out of L shaped aluminum and were set. each nozzle has an on/off valve which is perfect if you do fence lines or tight areas
        Use this wet boom assembly with your FIMCO boomless ATV sprayer for an adjustable spray pattern with right, left, center, or simultaneous nozzle use.

Comment

Originally posted by texashunter56 View Post
          I bought one of these to use on my smaller sprayer. I used a piece of lumber with it to attach it to the tail gate on the ranger so I could adjust the spray angle.
          https://www.boomless-sprayer.com/
          I bought the one you suggested. I'm gonna spray one field with gly at the end of July and see how it does. Is it okay to spray gly when cattle are still grazing or should we wait until they are removed?

Comment

I have been using a 15 gallon diesel sprayer with a 1.2 gallon per min pump. I took off the sprayer want and built and 8' wide sprayer rig with 3 140 degree nozzles. It works GREAT. Now I'm in the processing of building a pto powered rig out of an ibc tote and a 15' wide homemade boom. To spray mesquite.

Comment

Originally posted by bgleaton View Post
              Do any of yall have any UTV (polaris ranger) hitch attachment recommendations for sprayers? We will be spraying our food plots a couple weeks before disking this year to help the disc cut a little more. I found one at Northern Tool for $89, but wasn't sure if any of you have any recommendations.

We already have a sprayer, not sure what the size is. I just have to find an attachment and figure out a way to attach it.
              I have one like this but with 2 spray nozzles and it is awesome

Comment

Working...
              X