Hoyt CRX 32 and Rampage XT shooters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoyt CRX 32 and Rampage XT shooters

Who all has shot them and what are your thoughts on them? What's the draw cycle and valley like on them?

I've shot them both, and both are great bows!
    I've always preferred the hoyt draw cycle over a Mathews.
    Nothing against Mathews, it's just uncomfortable to me.
    The valley with the RKTs is rock solid! But I do miss my fuel cams. Tho there isn't a big noticeable difference besides the valley.

I bought the CRX and sold it and got the Vector for cosmetic reasons only. (Wanted a blackout bow and that's what wa available)
    If you do get one, be sure and watch the servings around the cams.
    The hoyt strings aren't made very good and the servings split apart on me and several other people I know.
    I just got new Korbin strings put on and I'm pretty impressed!

Comment

Thanks anyone else?

Comment

I have a crx 35. Love the draw cycle I can hold all day and let down is super easy. Mine is set at #63ish and can catch it at half draw and bring it back to full draw with ease and accurate at 50 yards I can group arrows inside 3". Very quiet and reasonably fast def not a barn burner but a great hunting bow.

Comment

They both shoot great with Fuel cams. Basically same specs just different riser resulting in $$ differences. Can't go wrong with either. Just whichever feels more comfortable or within budget.

Comment

Can you creep any with those cams without it wanting to jerk your arm off?

Comment

Yeah like I said I can do a controlled let down to half draw and with no problem bring back to full draw. Sometime it feels as if I have to push the string forward to let down.

Comment

Originally posted by Csmith52779 View Post
                Yeah like I said I can do a controlled let down to half draw and with no problem bring back to full draw. Sometime it feels as if I have to push the string forward to let down.
                That's what I'm lookin for thanks!

Comment

I can say you wont be disapointed in the crx

Comment

Use to own a crx 32 u will love it

Comment

I have a CRX 32 and absolutely love it. I prefer that bow over my Hel-m any day. Way more comfortable to me.

Comment

I've got the rampage xt and have no complaints. I don't have much to compare it to but it's smooth draw and shoots great, thats enough for me.

Comment

Just got a 2012 Rampage XT and love the bow. I have had everything under the sun and this my bow. I have owned/shot the Mathews Creed, Strother Wrath and SR71, Diamond Black Ice, Outlaw, Ross CR331and few others.

Comment

When I bought my first hoyt there was a matthews competition shooting group and they all agreed that hoyt is one of the best bows made and they wished Matthews would gonto a duel cam.

Comment

Working...
                            X