The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    1st whole week off in 2 years starts in 30 minutes!

Almost time to splice the main brace, Mr. Holder!
    Have fun D, you deserve it.

Comment

Well the negotiations concluded on Wednesday and they accepted our offer on the home in fort bend county .

Pending appraisal an inspections, we will have an address to receive our household the first week of August when we push south from Canada to Texas!
      Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Originally posted by GARY View Post
        Well the negotiations concluded on Wednesday and they accepted our offer on the home in fort bend county .

Pending appraisal an inspections, we will have an address to receive our household the first week of August when we push south from Canada to Texas!
        Awesome and congrats!!!!

Comment

Good to hear you are coming back Gary!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My son is growin like a weed...he's never been into outdoors like me, but maybe this little bass boat Dad just got, might push him at least into the fishing bug!!

He has shot a doe & some doves befoe but just not into hunting at this point...he's currently all sports.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            1st whole week off in 2 years starts in 30 minutes!

Almost time to splice the main brace, Mr. Holder!
            Mike to you Dale, you outrank me. enjoy !

Comment

Glad to hear you guys have a home to land in Gary.

Great lloking fish there Artos, he must have it enjoyed it based on the smile.

Had fun trolling and exploring on the south end of Conroe yesterday, not used to running solo but the seat was empty up front. I did see the beauty of His majesty when I pulled out of my driveway. He sure can paint color.

Click image for larger version

Name:	71890.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.6 KB
ID:	24208157

Name:	76434.jpg
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	24208158

Comment

Spent the day outdoors with the kiddo!

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370824103.168454.jpg
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	24208166

Train ride!

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370824135.186875.jpg
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	24208168

Gator rasslin'

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370824169.399507.jpg
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	24208169

Bear huntin'

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370824206.308266.jpg
Size:	79.2 KB
ID:	24208170

Dragon bustin'

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370824228.570857.jpg
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	24208171

This Mamba wasn't very impressed with our presence, hence the venom dripping from has lower jaw.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                  Great lloking fish there Artos, he must have it enjoyed it based on the smile.
                  Thanks T...this is quite encouraging for me. He was NOT happy about me waking him up early to get him to Dad's in time. I had some catch up work due to a supplier conference this week and was glued to the PC & could not go. La Joya Lake is not big (nor is the boat) and no room for me anyway. We can go with Dad anytime, but it was important that he got some quality direction from GrandDad himself and spend time with his cousin, who is of the same age and his very cool uncle. They drove in from SA....Dad was really the only one on the boat for a passion for the outdoors, but it is spreading and I see hunting and fishing as a blessing to bring our families closer together. I think they will be coming to WWA too!!!!!

I really do not care if my boy is not into shooting / Killing as the word says to raise them up in their OWN way...but I do think it's very important for him to appreciate & respect the outdoors and getting a little understanding what drives his Dad and GrandDad's passions.

The First thing he said when he got home was, "we are going fishing next week and I'm gonna smoke your butt!!" Gotta love that from a young man who learned to throw a baitcaster for the first time yesterday!! Like the rest of our family, we need a little competition to increase the joy of it all happening. Our family is a lot like this place and good ole razzing on eachother keeps us on our toes and the smiles on our faces.

Comment

I think he's "hooked."

Was planning to go with my son and SIL yesterday afternoon but the rains came and came and I gave up and took a nice afternoon nap.

Comment

Utility wall cabinets are done except for paint and door installation...but you get the idea. Shannon and I have really enjoyed building these together. I hope to get these installed along with their respective countertop this coming weekend...

Name:	image.jpg
Size:	71.3 KB
ID:	24208230

Comment

My wife spends way too much time on pinterest, and comes up with all these weird ideas for pictures.

Some of them turn out pretty cool.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370867209.227353.jpg
Size:	64.6 KB
ID:	24208231

The afghan is the one that my Grannie made for us before she died, 10 years ago. My aunt kept it until it was time to give it to us.

Comment

That turned out great, Kevin!

Comment

Awesomeness at it's best Kevin, he is a "Gift from God" no doubt.

Comment

Good pic

Comment

Cute pic Kevin. He's going to be a lot of fun for y'all.

Such a small world we live in. Sunday afternoon I'm at a graduation party for my girlfriend's nephew in Odessa and a man is asking who owns the white Dodge. My sticker caught his eye. Come to find out, he's the brother of our very own Casey.

Comment

Working...
                                X