No announcement yet.

Prayers and wish me luck !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck. Doesn't sound like he will make it too far. Bet you find him quick in the morning.

Comment

Good luck. I hunt not to far from you north of aspermont . I'm always torn about going to look cause we got so many dang coyotes. Weather should be great. Fingers crossed for you. Hope to see some good LDP's

Comment

Good luck with the recovery.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Good luck! In for some LDPs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by huntingfanatic View Post
              Good luck. I hunt not to far from you north of aspermont . I'm always torn about going to look cause we got so many dang coyotes. Weather should be great. Fingers crossed for you. Hope to see some good LDP's
              Bunch of yotes and pigs but it is what it is. If take a chance tonight and push him, I may not ever find him. I will take my chances in the morning. Maybe I will finally do what is right on not pushng s deer when patience is needed. I have the patience tonight for once I feel at peace with my decision.

Comment

Gonna be a long night. Good luck in the morning.

Comment

Hope you don't have coyotes in your proprty

Comment

Good luck. Hope u find him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

IN for the recovery. Good luck.

Comment

In for LDP'S! Good luck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck in the morning. Hopefully he's dead in that thicket.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Pics pics pics smart decision Patience will pay off in the long run Good luck

Comment

I had a shot very similar sounding to yours, on a doe. She did the same as your buck. Bedded quickly, got up bedded again in some trees. She didn't move for 15min or so. I got down and walked her trail. Got to 15yds from her and she bolted, jumping a fence. I walked back. Drank a couple beers with my dad and waited for my brother to show up. We went back after 2-3 hours and found her 40yds from where she jumped the fence. A yote was already starting to eat on her when we walked up (whole reason for not waiting all night). I am betting you find your buck quickly here in a few hours. Good luck!

Comment

Good luck this morning, as mentioned before I know you will find him. You probably got the heart, but probably just barely, it's fatal, just took a little longer.

Comment

Working...
                                X