XENEK Ground Blind Giveaway!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shane View Post
    Thanks, Jake. I tried it once a few years ago when it first came out. Every deer that walked downwind of where I sprayed it blew and ran off. I never used it again. I've heard others report positive results from using it though. No offense intended to you guys on my end. Probably should have kept my attempt at humor to myself.

Your blinds look REALLY nice. One big durability issue I've run into with several popups is the anchoring system. Loops rip off, rot and break, etc.... Factory stakes are usually just little skinny spikes that won't hold anything in the wind. I'm used to buying more substantial tent stakes to use on every popup, but if the loops fail, then you're kinda done. As durable as everything else appears to be on your blinds, I'd assume your anchor loops are pretty sturdy too??
    We're always interested in hearing results from the field. Thanks for sharing. I've had quite the opposite effect - perhaps it only works on our less intelligent Montana deer!

Our webbing loops are durable, but we've had one customer that had a loop rip out in a wind storm. We replace the blind for him. We're discussing new options with the factory on how to make it even more durable. We have 12 staking locations (4 corners, 4 at mid-wall, and 4 at the hub) to help share the load.

Comment

Entered ! Blind looks awesome! Even if I don't win I'm probably in for buying a few. Really like what I saw on your video.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
        I've been looking at your website and some YouTube videos of yours and others on your blinds the last few minutes. Man, that is one well-thought out blind! Tripod leg slot is genius. Sturdy window adjustment loops look awesome. Internal and external hub couplers is a fantastic idea, not only for camera mounts, but I can see attaching an ozone unit to the top of the blind using that coupler too. No Velcro on the screen, yet they still look like their stretched tight. Cool.

This is definitely gonna be the next blind I buy.
        Sounds good, Shane - I'm not sure if it is something to be proud of or if it is sad to say that I believe my partner and I have spend more time in a ground blind NOT hunting than anyone else. Taking the time to think through the small details was important to us.

As for the screen system - we left that for last during product development, thinking we'd slam that out quickly. However, it turned out to be one of the more tedious aspects of the design. We wanted it to do 3 things - 1) super tight material, no folds or wrinkles, 2) Silent adjustment, and 3) the ability to still adjust the window size while the screens were still up. It took us several months but finally worked it out.

Thanks for watching the videos. If you have any questions, you're always welcome to reach out to chat. Good luck in the rest of your season down there!

Comment

Done. Maybe I'll get back out there for work again and come visit.

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
            Entered ! Blind looks awesome! Even if I don't win I'm probably in for buying a few. Really like what I saw on your video.
            Thanks, Brett! Feel free to reach out to me (Jake) personally if you're in need of a couple blinds. 406-546-5741 or jake@huntxenek.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntin_Toona View Post
              Done. Maybe I'll get back out there for work again and come visit.
              Let us know if you're in the neighborhood!

Comment

Done!! these blinds look solid. Thanks for the drawing

Comment

Done. Whats dimensions

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

In, thanks for the offer

Comment

Entered, and thanks !

Comment

In [emoji16]

Sent from my LGL83BL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
                          Done. Whats dimensions

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
                          Dimensions are roughly 72" wide at the hub and 74" tall. I say roughly, because the height and width vary, depending on how much tension is put into our vertical strap at the main window.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Comment

Entered

Comment

Originally posted by speck1 View Post
                              Great looking blind. You might check on becoming a site sponsor.

You might familiarize yourself with the site sponsors...

Comment

can i just have one?? i'll be your best friend

Comment

Working...
                                X