No announcement yet.

Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the opinions guys. And to answer some of the posts. Yes I ran it by his mom, sweetin is a last name so we're stuck with it , and my concerns were the same as the ones voiced on here. I like the sound of it but I don't want him having to say "not Chad, Trad, no not Triad," etc etc.

Comment

Probably end up going with the original from 11 years ago when my daughter Ela was born. She would have been Eli had she been a boy.

Comment

Good biblical name.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

I knew a guy back home named dirt. He was the toughest sob I ever met. True story

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If I ever have another son I intend to name him Ruger. But since I got cut about thirty five years ago I probably won't need to use it.

Comment

Eli is a good name.

Comment

How about Trad Beau Sweetin?

Just make sure the name you place on him will be something you wouldn't mind having. I've seen kids with names that are hard to live with before.

Doug

Comment

How about Sue? He may not like you, but he’ll grow up tough.

Comment

Sounds like he got unsweet tea but ordered sweet tea so now it needs to be " Trad Britt Sweetin"

Comment

Originally posted by tfrye View Post
                      Sounds like he got unsweet tea but ordered sweet tea so now it needs to be " Trad Britt Sweetin"
                      Not really sure but I think you stretched that one a little far. Lol

Comment

Named my son Hunter. He did when he was young but it didn't stick. He still prefers I call him that and not his first name though. Just remember your passion may not be his.

Comment

Middle names don't get said much in the general public, so whatever the first and last name are should be thought of as how they will be introduced at a meeting. Another thought is how they will be reversed once they go into the military or school. Just something to think about.

Comment

it doesn't get my vote.

Comment

Be very careful and thoughtful. I know a man that's named Richard Pulling. We all know what's short for Richard. That's right how would you like to be called D*** Pulling?

Comment

Originally posted by DCT View Post
                                Be very careful and thoughtful. I know a man that's named Richard Pulling. We all know what's short for Richard. That's right how would you like to be called D*** Pulling?
                                Worked with a man named Harry Crapper. Had a great sense of humor though.

Well worked with him is an exaggeration. He wasn't much on working. [emoji52]

Comment

Working...
                                X