Southerland Springs/San Antonio Shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Southerland Springs/San Antonio Shooting

I am absolutely appalled by this. 26 dead, 24 wounded and numerous children among the dead. Some people may care what weapon they were killed with but not me. Dead is dead and the ripple effect is immense. This is just disgusting.

Edit: I just noticed the thread on ATC.

Last edited by Livin'2hunt; 11-06-2017, 08:32 AM.

He said that Kelley had taken a hostage in the passenger seat as he fled......

The local, who is familiar with the heroes, said that Willeford made sure the passenger Kelley had taken hostage was on the ground out of the way when they approached the car.

But he claims that Kelley was already dead when they found him, having succumb to blood loss from the gunshot wound he suffered at the church.

Martin confirmed that police had found Kelley dead, saying that: 'We are not sure if it was self inflicted or if he was shot by a local resident.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...d-atheism.html
    Hostage???

Comment

I just heard that myself. He sounds very confident about said hostage. Aside from media incompetence, how does that get get misreported? KTSA AM radio in SA is not running with that claim as of yet. They made mention but stopped short of reporting it.

Comment

Anyone know why he did this yet?

Everyone talks about how to fix the problem but I never hear anyone ask why the perp did what he did in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          Anyone know why he did this yet?

Everyone talks about how to fix the problem but I never hear anyone ask why the perp did what he did in the first place.
          Seems like he was a severely disturbed human being that went off the rails. Also apparently a militant atheist which was probably why he targeted a church.

And you are correct people need to ask why. Asking why is the right question to ask to find a solution. Focusing on the what (gun in this case) solves nothing. Look at it in any place of business or society in general. Those that ask "Why?" generally succeed. Those that focus on the "What" generally show no upward mobility.
          Last edited by Clay C; 11-08-2017, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
            Seems like he was a severely disturbed human being that went off the rails. Also apparently a militant atheist which was probably why he targeted a church.

And you are correct people need to ask why. Asking why is the right question to ask to find a solution. Focusing on the what (gun in this case) solves nothing. Look at it in any place of business or society in general. Those that ask "Why?" generally succeed. Those that focus on the "What" generally show no upward mobility.
            Lot of wisdom in this post! Clay, you're spot on.

I think the WHY for this guy will emerge and we will see and hear it. The WHY on the Las Vegas shooter may not come out as it has the makings of not fitting the narrative for the MSM...

Comment

Working...
            X