No announcement yet.

Trad Hog Hunt with TBH'ers 2015 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for putting it all together Phillip. Glad you made it home ok. Already looking forward to next time

Comment

Originally posted by chackworth3 View Post
      Thanks for putting it all together Phillip. Glad you made it home ok. Already looking forward to next time
      X2

Comment

I sent a PM to the guys on this and last year's hunt.

Comment

I'm glad y'all had such a great time. It looked to be awesome.

Comment

I definitely want in next year... Hopefully it won't coincide with Easter.

Comment

Been home a couple of days and am rested up and have been thinking the hunt. I think the following quote sums it up. I can't take credit for the quote, it comes from Chunky.

"To me, it's all about the people, the rest of it makes no difference. Of course a shower, toilet, and dry bed are nice, but if the company is good I am happy".

Comment

That is an accurate statement.... that is what these trips ought to be about.

Comment

X2

Comment

If there are any openings, I would like to be on the list for next year too....................as long as there is a rule instated that Jeff has to keep his clothes on!

Bisch

Comment

I would like to get on the list for next year as well. Hate I missed this year. Looked like a great time with great guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                        If there are any openings, I would like to be on the list for next year too....................as long as there is a rule instated that Jeff has to keep his clothes on!

Bisch
                        See #2 of my observations above

Comment

ha!

Comment

Been rereading parts of this thread, I'm having withdrawal symptoms.

Comment

X2 im going back in October

Comment

I can't wait for the thread for next year. I am going to make this one a priority for next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X