Eleanor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eleanor

This car belongs to a friend of our neighbors. Sounds even better than it looks! Click to hear it.

I'm digging it!

Comment

Sweet ride and nice shots of it Jason. Got to love those vehicles.

Comment

wow...

Comment

love that car

Comment

Is she all original, or one of those that the Texas company is building. I saw a special on one of the cable channels a few years back about this company that is buying up 67 fastbacks, no matter how trashed out they are, and salvaging what they can, rebuilding everything and making them look like "Eleanor". The even got a deal with Ford and Carol Shelby to get new VIN numbers for them, so that they are not considered modified cars, it's as if they came out of the factory yesterday, as you see them.

Comment

It was a restoration but I don't know if it was done with all original parts or not. These 2 guys are constantly rebuilding cars. They are working on a camaro right now that will look sweet when its done!

Comment

Sweeett!!

Comment

Unique Performance

Originally posted by txfireguy2003 View Post
                  Is she all original, or one of those that the Texas company is building. I saw a special on one of the cable channels a few years back about this company that is buying up 67 fastbacks, no matter how trashed out they are, and salvaging what they can, rebuilding everything and making them look like "Eleanor". The even got a deal with Ford and Carol Shelby to get new VIN numbers for them, so that they are not considered modified cars, it's as if they came out of the factory yesterday, as you see them.
                  If it was Unique Performance in Farmers Branch(Dallas Area) they were shut down in 2007 for VIN # discrepancies. Shelby tried to distance but was named in some ensuing lawsuits. I doubt Shelby had anything to do with it but he has deep pockets and was therefore named. I don't know the outcome. Interesting reads below.

The Eleanor pictures above a very nice!

Comment

All she needs is an 8-Track of Led Zeppelin slapped into the dash and she's there - SON!

Comment

i'll buy that from you

Comment

awsome

Comment

Nice!

I have a friend that has an original GT 500 KR.
                          Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                          l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                          ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

That is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
                              All she needs is an 8-Track of Led Zeppelin slapped into the dash and she's there - SON!
                              Need a co-pilot!!!!

Great pic's Jason!

Comment

Working...
                              X