Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Landowner BS... guess I’m looking for a lease.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would be curious if the 12 to 15 year lease members knows the 3 year member making waves in their pond? If I were one of them I would want the lease manager dealing with the problem and others to put a cork in it before their lease is at risk.

Comment

I can't speak to the issues with this specific situation, but my big disappointment in this thread has been the TBH responses. It disturbs me how many "kill everything" responses there have been.

Two wrongs don't make a right and this attitude is a revelation of low character in my opinion. No different than renters leaving a rent house and destroying or stealing stuff on the way out. Attitudes like that is a large part of why I'd hesitate to ever lease my property.

If I ever do lease out any property I'd likely offer it to TBH first. Part of my screening process would be searching past threads and crossing off anyone who'd ever indicated that killing everything or intentionally damaging my property would be the appropriate response to any disagreement or eventual price increase.

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
        I would be curious if the 12 to 15 year lease members knows the 3 year member making waves in their pond? If I were one of them I would want the lease manager dealing with the problem and others to put a cork in it before their lease is at risk.

I didn’t touch on that cause he doesn’t know what he’s talking about. All those guys got off the lease several years back. Besides the lease manager my buddy and i have been on there the longest.

Comment

Originally posted by Deer Tamales View Post
          I didn’t touch on that cause he doesn’t know what he’s talking about. All those guys got off the lease several years back. Besides the lease manager my buddy and i have been on there the longest.
          Is the lease manager on TBH?

Comment

**** the son-in-law is losing more and more credibility every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              **** the son-in-law is losing more and more credibility every day.
              You noticed that too????

Comment

My bad and I spoke out of turn. Apologies on my part. No way this is going to end well.
                Last edited by tps7742; 11-26-2017, 01:22 PM.

Comment

I can't speak to the issues with this specific situation, but my big disappointment in this thread has been the TBH responses. It disturbs me how many "kill everything" responses there have been.

Two wrongs don't make a right and this attitude is a revelation of low character in my opinion. No different than renters leaving a rent house and destroying or stealing stuff on the way out. Attitudes like that is a large part of why I'd hesitate to ever lease my property.

If I ever do lease out any property I'd likely offer it to TBH first. Part of my screening process would be searching past threads and crossing off anyone who'd ever indicated that killing everything or intentionally damaging my property would be the appropriate response to any disagreement or eventual price increase.
                  Winner, winner. Very common theme in these type threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Leddy View Post
                    I was trying to point out that this could’ve been settled super easy face to face rather than on here. More to it than this dude bashing them. This isn’t a hobby for them it is how food is out on table.

So is it farm/ranch or lease? Farm/ranch or lease or have family out?

Pick one but not all?
                    Just my 2 cents, but lease prices at $2000 per gun on average buy a lot of groceries. Food on the table is what most of us hunt for too. Yes its expensive food but still not "just a hobby".

Comment

Originally posted by Wampuscat View Post
                      Just my 2 cents, but lease prices at $2000 per gun on average buy a lot of groceries. Food on the table is what most of us hunt for too. Yes its expensive food but still not "just a hobby".

My point in that statement was that this ranch is not a side source of income it is only source.

Mainly I wanted everyone to take away the fact that these guys would be happy to resolve this not on TBH Around The Campfire. I believe the Son In Law made his point and offered up a person to person even giving out his phone number to call yet all the OP wants to do is chirp here.

Only one that loses anything here is OP. I don’t know to be a fact but my guess is his time on lease is over. Again don’t know to be a fact but I believe there are around 10 guys on this 8+ Section lease. The ranch can be bashed on every social media outlet there, but his spot could be filled tomorrow.

For every action is an equal and opposite reaction. Action 1: family flew helicopter and sat in a blind. Reaction 1: made OP mad. Action 2: OP got mad and bashed LO and Family on public Forum. Reaction 2: don’t know end result but can’t wait to hear as I don’t see it going in his favor. Action 3: I stuck up for a buddy. Reaction 3: I can’t imagine what comes next.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolver View Post

X100. I had a bad lease deal with a lying lease manager. Never would go shoot everything I saw. I just packed my stuff and left. Another guy had the same issues and followed suit.

Comment

My point in that statement was that this ranch is not a side source of income it is only source.

Mainly I wanted everyone to take away the fact that these guys would be happy to resolve this not on TBH Around The Campfire. I believe the Son In Law made his point and offered up a person to person even giving out his phone number to call yet all the OP wants to do is chirp here.

Only one that loses anything here is OP. I don’t know to be a fact but my guess is his time on lease is over. Again don’t know to be a fact but I believe there are around 10 guys on this 8+ Section lease. The ranch can be bashed on every social media outlet there, but his spot could be filled tomorrow.

For every action is an equal and opposite reaction. Action 1: family flew helicopter and sat in a blind. Reaction 1: made OP mad. Action 2: OP got mad and bashed LO and Family on public Forum. Reaction 2: don’t know end result but can’t wait to hear as I don’t see it going in his favor. Action 3: I stuck up for a buddy. Reaction 3: I can’t imagine what comes next.
                          Man...you'll need a new tube of chap stick soon with all that LO azz kissing ya been doing here...

Comment

Again the OP did not bash anyone. He never named names. He came to a discussion forum to tell his story without naming names to get advice.

Comment

You stuck up for a buddy without knowing facts.

LO hunting when not part of the agreement is bad news. Someone flying over my stand in a helicopter and shooting while I'm in it is very bad news. The rest is fine. Fences need built if they were real bad but could have waited till January. The fridge thing is a non issue. It's pies in a fridge. I'd ask for a slice haha

Comment

Did the family go sit in blinds or go hunt in blinds?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X