What happened to the BP agents?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
    Yeah I know it will never happen but for those agents that are assigned field patrol they should have a Partner with them, human or K-9
    A couple of years ago, we had 9 wets coming through the ranch and called the BP to come get them. They sent one 60 year old guy out to catch 9. He caught none. Sometimes I think it's more for show than anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
      What a shame! Probably afraid to used deadly force against rock throwers due to stupid government policies. SMDH
      It's a big river with fast current. One could drown....and nobody would know.

I have zero sympathy for the illegals. I know a bunch that have become citizens the right way and I repeat the heck out of those folks. I hope the 2nd agent fired hard and heavy at them

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
        A couple of years ago, we had 9 wets coming through the ranch and called the BP to come get them. They sent one 60 year old guy out to catch 9. He caught none. Sometimes I think it's more for show than anything else.
        I don't think its for show but from what Ive been told they can be hard to catch especially in the thick stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by wtx223 View Post
          Agree 100%.
          I grew up 500 yards from rio grande with nothing but farm fields between our house and river.
          My parents still live and farm there. There is an existing fence that ends 5 miles up river. Fence does make a difference. With the heavy BP presence where fence ends, there is very little activity from illegals.

I cannot recall an attack like this. Brutal. Makes me think they were drug runners. Hope BP finds these killers and just let the coyotes clean em up.
          Have you....I mean your nephew.... ever had any issues while guiding hunters Jim?

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
            I don't think its for show but from what Ive been told they can be hard to catch especially in the thick stuff.
            One guy wasn't going to catch them in a fenced parking lot. He did the best he could, but it was an exercise in futility, and they knew it.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
              Have you....I mean your nephew.... ever had any issues while guiding hunters Jim?
              Lmao.
              I am 40, he is 22. We just share same name
              He has 200 plus hunts booked for this year. I buy tags for two clients.

I have encountered a handful of wets over the years, I can’t recall any hunting though. A couple of times fishing. I try not to interact with em.

If my nephew has had encounters, he has never mentioned it. And he hunts a ton south of Marfa and Marathon. On a couple he actually floats the river.

We have as many issues with BP cutting fences and tearing things up. We have had a camphouse get burned down on a ranch along river by illegals.

I cannot recall an attack like this though. Very little info getting released.

Comment

[ATTACH]883990[/ATTACH]

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳
                🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳 MAGA-wall 🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳
                🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳
                🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

At 5-10k a dog that would likely never happen but its a **** good idea
                  What's the life of an agent worth? Money should not be an issue!

It's amazing what a dog can do. Lots of folks out there would have no problem fighting me or running from me. Dog out, game over!

RIP brother.

Comment

Originally posted by flyby View Post

It's amazing what a dog can do. Lots of folks out there would have no problem fighting me or running from me. Dog out, game over!

RIP brother.
                    You'll get no arguments from me about spending the money. Its the higher ups with the issues

Agency with 190k miles on some patrol cars regards

Comment

Bp

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                      Mandatory retirement is 57

Comment

Originally posted by flyby View Post

RIP brother.
                        Exactly. $14 billion dollar budget. Not every agent needs a K-9 just those in the field down on the border in the field.

Comment

Sick, sad situation. I like the idea of a wall over as much real estate as is fiscally possible, then a concentration of agents in the gaps. Anyone crossing through a gap from the Mexico side who is armed or puts up any type of fight, shoot them on site. These aren't American citizens with 4th Amendment rights. They're invaders.

Comment

Originally posted by wtx223 View Post
                            Lmao.
                            I am 40, he is 22. We just share same name
                            He has 200 plus hunts booked for this year. I buy tags for two clients.

I have encountered a handful of wets over the years, I can’t recall any hunting though. A couple of times fishing. I try not to interact with em.

If my nephew has had encounters, he has never mentioned it. And he hunts a ton south of Marfa and Marathon. On a couple he actually floats the river.

We have as many issues with BP cutting fences and tearing things up. We have had a camphouse get burned down on a ranch along river by illegals.

I cannot recall an attack like this though. Very little info getting released.
                            I'm just giving you a hard time brother lol

Comment

Mule on fire

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                              A couple reports I read said the agents were tracking them (usually indicates possible traffickers) which could explain the blatant murder.

Prayers for the blue fam.

Sierracharlie out…
                              I agree it was probably drug mules that are likely looking at hard time in prison
                              And then their families have to help repay the lost shipment
                              My power went out in NW Webb county and we couldn't get it back on
                              For a couple of days
                              Reason was BP was chasing a drug mule in his truck and he poured gasoline on the drugs and himself and set himself and the drugs on fire and lost control of the truck and crashed in to the electric transport station " the BP officer ran into the fire and pulled him out and extinguished the guy but not the truck "
                              Anyone willing to set themselves on fire is probably capable of murder
                              IMO a wall is a waste of time and money

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                                I'm just giving you a hard time brother lol
                                Lol. Told him get on TBH.
                                He is more of a Facebook / Instagram type.

Comment

Working...
                                X