Snake boot recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texantax View Post
    I've had 3 pair and the last ones I bought were Justin's. Will probably be all I'll buy from now on.

I love my Justin's!! I have a pair of those lacrosse boots right now and they are killing the tops of my feet.. not to mention they are a B to get off your feet!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'VE GOT A PAIR OF CHIPPAWAS THAT I LIKED UNTIL I've got a pair of Foreverlast boots too and they are comfortable but a little hot in the summer heat. I just bought a pair of Ariat boots that look just about like the Justins. I had to order them and they have not arrived yet so I cant report on them. They just came out and should be good boots.
      I track deer with dogs and do a ton of walking in snake boots. I carry two pair incase something happens to the first pair.

Comment

Originally posted by Kdub View Post
        I'VE GOT A PAIR OF CHIPPAWAS THAT I LIKED UNTIL I've got a pair of Foreverlast boots too and they are comfortable but a little hot in the summer heat. I just bought a pair of Ariat boots that look just about like the Justins. I had to order them and they have not arrived yet so I cant report on them. They just came out and should be good boots.
        I track deer with dogs and do a ton of walking in snake boots. I carry two pair incase something happens to the first pair.
        Saw the ariats earlier today look great!

Comment

I bought the Irish setters and wore them this weekend.. I don't like dealing with the lace up boots that tall.. will be getting a different pair this week

Comment

Irish Setters and Danner Pronghorn. Have them both and like 'em.

Comment

I wear a pair of Justin’s that I’ve re soled twice now. Usually wear them anytime at the lease or checking my cows and they are awesome. My wife wears the Foreverlast and loves them. They look comfortable but I haven’t given up on my Justin’s and tried them yet. I will say picking both pairs up, the Foreverlast are considerably lighter.

Comment

I have the ariats and I love em

Comment

Justins. More comfortable than any shoe that I have.

Comment

I’ve got the Justin zip up square toe and love them.

Comment

I just went and tried on a bunch at academy and bass pro. Went with the RedHead Lubbock Waterproof Snake Boots. Fit me the best, most comfortable and 100 less than some. Paid 150

Comment

Here's why I recommend Chippewa:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Justin"s are great, very comfortable and you can get them pretty cheap at the boot store in Justin.

Comment

Irish setters were the only ones that fit my calves. I'm glad too. As said before, they feel like tennis shoes.

Comment

Thanks capt, Justin boot store is 3 miles from us.

Comment

My boot of choice...
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X