The Elk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
    My buddy killed a good one this morning. Was calling for me & the bull went between us & gave him a 30 yard shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Awesome job!!!

Comment

Awesome bull!! Congrats!

Comment

Great bull! That's what we all are hoping to a chance to fling an arrow at! Hope you get one to match tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
          My buddy killed a good one this morning. Was calling for me & the bull went between us & gave him a 30 yard shot.

Congrats to your buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
            Dangit. My hunt may be cancelled because of the flooding here in Katy. Will know more in a few days.
            I hope everything is ok at your house Steve and that you guys can make your hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by twdjr View Post
              I hope everything is ok at your house Steve and that you guys can make your hunt.
              Hey Ted. My buddy has to stay and clean up (works for the city). There's a all chance weay go but its not looking good. Oh well. There are people suffering right now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by twdjr View Post
                Thanks my friend. Everything is good aty house. My sis in law had 3 feet of water so we are helping her right now. We can get a refund but will try our best to hunt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Leave on the 12th for New Mexico . Hunt starts on the 15th. 15B

Comment

It's getting closer... leave on the 8th, back on the 16th

Comment

I'm a hr from camp

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Leaving in the morning for Colorado. With the recent activities around the house I'm as unprepared as I could ever be. But it will be a much needed trip away

Comment

Originally posted by jmoore2006 View Post
                          Leaving in the morning for Colorado. With the recent activities around the house I'm as unprepared as I could ever be. But it will be a much needed trip away

Same here! Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Down View Post
                            Same here! Good luck

Same to you. Hopefully the rut is on hard!! Looks like decent weather in the forecast. 90* isn't so bad up there

Comment

We were supposed to leave the 13th, but at this point I have about a 2% chance of going. House had 36" of water and we still aren't allowed in. If we get in and get everything ripped out in the next 5 days I may still have hope.... Prayers up....

Comment

I have not posted anything in a while about my elk hunt but, the last minute my plans have changed. I had the opportunity to get my son a tag and we will be hunting together. So i am leaving in the morning headed to NM and we will be hunting 16a and I will be picking up Josh at ABQ Wednesday night, He is in college and can not miss to many classes. We will be hunting with ranch only tags. I know some of you think private land tags are great but in this unit you want unit wide tags. It will be a DYI hunt and we should have a great time! I will post pic if we get lucky.

Comment

Working...
                                X