X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers. One of my good friends is going through this with his,wife

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry to read this Kevin. Our family will keep you and Tina in our prayers.

Comment

Prayers up for Tina and your entire family, Taxi...

Comment

Sorry to see this Taxi...We will be Praying for both of ya'll

Comment

Thoughts and prayers with y'all!

Comment

Prayers up!!

Comment

Praying for Tina, you and Konner buddy!! If ever there was a woman I would picture kicking cancer's a-- it is definitely Tina though! Anything y'all need, just call.

Comment

I'm sorry your family has to go through this... I will be praying.

Comment

prayers for your family..

Comment

Oh man, I sure am heart broken to see this thread. ...been off the grid the past several days, and got on last night and saw so many threads about people hurting... just gives me that knot in the gut feeling... Kevin, I'm sorry Tina, you and baby Konnor have to go through this. I will add your family to our prayer needs in my Bible Study class... lots of good, faithful prayer warriors there. In the meanwhile, I will offer up my on petition to our Lord God in Heaven on y'all's behalf. You got my numbers. I'd consider it an honor if you called on me for anything you may need that I can help with. God speed to get through this!

Precious Heavenly Father, you know our hurting hearts. Hear our pleas. We ask you Lord heal this sweet, sweet mother, wife, friend from her illness. Make her whole again and take this cancer from her body. Strengthen her and cover her in your lovingkindness and care. Give her caregivers the wisdom to make a right diagnosis and treatment that completes Your work in the removal of this cancer from her. Lord we ask a special over covering of Your comfort to Kevin and his son as they love on Tina and support her. Give them special strength to lift her spirits and keep her strong. Give this family an attitude of healing and overcoming to defeat this spawn of Satan. We know if we are in You, that nothing can conquer us. Give them the confidence to hold on to that promise from You Lord. Bring them safely through this trial and strengthen them to be a witness for You that others who know them will see Your work in their lives as they live for You. Thank You Lord for this healing. In the powerful name of Jesus Christ our Lord we pray, Amen.

You got this , "little buddy"!

Comment

Prayers KCA!!!

Comment

Cancer sux! Prayer sent

Comment

Sorry to hear this Kevin. Y'all will be in our prayers.

Comment

Prayers up brother.

Comment

Prayers sent for a successful treatment and recovery for your wife. Sounds like y'all caught it fairly early, hopefully it can be knocked out quickly. KCA.

Comment

Working...
                                X