Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alaskan Fishing

Hello GS,
    I will be in Alaska beginning Aug 7 for a week with my girls. We have a house in Soldotna on the Kenia river. In previous trip I successfully used the Northen Lights coupon book to buy some really good fishing trips. Well this year my go to fishing guides are not featured in the book this year.

I am looking for some reputable fishing guides. I would like to fish out of Nilcinilk (SP) for Halibut and on the Kenia for Reds or Silvers. If you have any leads on a good trip reasonably price I would appreciate any info you have.
    Thanks
    Raleigh

Might check with Steve Zernia at ProFish-n-Sea Charters out of Seward. He’s been in business many years. Fishes for both halibut as well as salmon.

Comment

Lots of options of the Kenai. I know a family friend up there that might be guiding now. Ill send you his info if he is and if not Ill see who he suggests. He put us on a ton of salmon last year.

Comment

Call Mark Burner at Anglers Lodge. 800-548-3474 or his cell 970-948-3799. He can get you hooked up for trout/salmon on the Kenai, halibut etc in deep water... or a float plane trip to the bush for fishing as well. I have used him in the past, he is a stand-up guy and I recommend 1000%

alaskanfishing.com
        anglerslodge.com

You can see the trips this last week on his FB page too.
        Last edited by helibow; 05-20-2018, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Excellent info thanks
          Please keep your reccomedations coming.

Comment

Bo Ansel

Let BO's Fishing Guide Service take you to Alaska's Kenai Peninsula - Home of the world record King Salmon.

Fished with him a bunch. Highly recommend him.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Working...
              X