Cheesy deal alert....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheesy deal alert....

If you happen to be in Academy this week, ask to see a Glock...they give you a bag with a Glock cup. Inside the cup is a Glock pen, sticker, and some kind of stress ball. It's prolly not worth stopping by for these "highly" prized items...but if you're there, why not. I was just wanting to compare the 42 and 43, they gave me the bag.

Edit: there's also a Glock pin...if that makes any difference.

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
    If you happen to be in Academy this week, ask to see a Glock...they give you a bag with a Glock cup. Inside the cup is a Glock pen, sticker, and some kind of stress ball. It's prolly not worth stopping by for these "highly" prized items...but if you're there, why not. I was just wanting to compare the 42 and 43, they gave me the bag.

Edit: there's also a Glock pin...if that makes any difference.
    I guess count me in then!

Comment

Wonder what Sigsauer is giving away?

Comment

Originally posted by 2014FusionM View Post
        I guess count me in then!
        LOL!! I figured if you're there, why not. The writing pen is kinda cool and I'm gonna put the sticker on my cabin fridge. When my son gets home, we will play dodgeball with the Glock stressball.

Comment

Originally posted by ATXBowhunter View Post
          Wonder what Sigsauer is giving away?

Comment

i will check it out

Comment

Don't say "I want to see a nekkid Danica Patrick carrying a 6 pack of white wing in one hand and a Whataburger double in the other".. they don't do chit.
              Academy sucks...

Comment

Working...
              X