No announcement yet.

2017 F-250 who's bought one so far?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I pick mine up on Friday. F250 King Ranch with most of the options, but not all. Mac Haik in Georgetown did a very good job of getting my business.

Comment

Originally posted by STGS View Post
      I pick mine up on Friday. F250 King Ranch with most of the options, but not all. Mac Haik in Georgetown did a very good job of getting my business.

How much did they come off sticker?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They cost more than my house... Ridiculous.

Sent from my BLU Advance 5.0 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
          How much did they come off sticker?

End result was just under 10% off MSRP. I also feel like they offered a good price on my trade-in sight unseen. I am please with the overall process.

Comment

End result was just under 10% off MSRP. I also feel like they offered a good price on my trade-in sight unseen. I am please with the overall process.

I was going to trade in my wife's Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland on it and let her drive it and go down to 2 vehicles but now I'm not sure I want to have to ask to borrow my truck. I just hate having a $70,000 truck sitting in the driveway only being driven on weekends or on trips. I sold my mega cab and drive an infintity for work.

Comment

I was going to trade in my wife's Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland on it and let her drive it and go down to 2 vehicles but now I'm not sure I want to have to ask to borrow my truck. I just hate having a $70,000 truck sitting in the driveway only being driven on weekends or on trips. I sold my mega cab and drive an infintity for work.

Yeah...Not good.
              No way in hell I would let my wife drive my truck daily.

Comment

I've got a buddy that owns a dealership in Alabama and he can do about 10% off MSRP. Only problem is it's his demo truck but he did put 35 Toyo's, weathertech floor mats, and a tool box on it already.

Comment

Well just pulled the trigger on a Lariat Ultimate with more gadgets than I know what to do with. Didn't get the $7500 but I found the exact truck I wanted.

Last edited by Black Ice; 03-07-2017, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Well just pulled the trigger on a Lariat Ultimate with more gadgets than I know what to do with. Didn't get the $7500 but I found the exact truck I wanted.

I don't see a pic? Maybe tapatalk is broke cause I know you have a pic somewhere

Comment

I guess I am the odd bird.
                      I went to get a 2017 at the beginning of the year, and came out with a 2016.
                      $10k off. I actually like the look and the steel body better.

Comment

Sweet - you will love the truck!

Comment

Originally posted by Capp35 View Post
                          I guess I am the odd bird.
                          I went to get a 2017 at the beginning of the year, and came out with a 2016.
                          $10k off. I actually like the look and the steel body better.
                          You ain't odd. I like the interior refinements of the '17, but don't care for the fact it looks just like an f150. Having said that, I might have to trade in my '15 when the warranty runs out.....or delete it for fear of monster emissions repairs.

Comment

I got a couple of grand off and a horrible experience from planet ford.

go to mac haik thats where I should have gone.

I've owned 250's for 16 years and love em. This truck is fine fine fine . . . . i bought it and put 5k miles on it in the first few weeks. It's a beast . . . strong. . . .stable and very comfortable. I'd say very nice appointments for a truck.

there isn't a feature available on my wifes 2016 mercedes g wagon that isn't on my truck and possibly even better.

Comment

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
                              I don't see a pic? Maybe tapatalk is broke cause I know you have a pic somewhere

I didn't even drive it. Walked in signed deal and walked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                                You ain't odd. I like the interior refinements of the '17, but don't care for the fact it looks just like an f150. Having said that, I might have to trade in my '15 when the warranty runs out.....or delete it for fear of monster emissions repairs.
                                Me too when it is time.
                                Maybe we can get a group buy on deletes. LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X