No announcement yet.

Trump getting things done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trumpometer sounds kind of biased. So inly listen to newspapers that say good things? Those are the only ones that say the truth?

Comment

Yeah i just read on one of those lyin *** papers he was playing golf where he looked fat as heck. Has to be old pics...

Comment

Originally posted by Marco View Post
        Yeah i just read on one of those lyin *** papers he was playing golf where he looked fat as heck. Has to be old pics...
        Obama is gone. Clinton wasn't elected. Time to move on.

Comment

He is rocking and rolling!!! Pumped

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
            If only there were an area on this forum where politics could be discussed!

If Trump would quit tweeting he would be 40% complete now. Not because he spends THAT much time tweeting but because every time he does it starts a shartstorm that requires attention and distracts from the important items
            Is he getting more promises done that any other POTUS did or not? Get over how he does things and admit he's getting stuff done.

Originally posted by Marco View Post
            Trumpometer sounds kind of biased. So inly listen to newspapers that say good things? Those are the only ones that say the truth?
            You know they're not biased. They do the exact same thing with every President elect. And they list the promises before they even know who wins the election.

Get over it already.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              Is he getting more promises done that any other POTUS did or not? Get over how he does things and admit he's getting stuff done.

Won't matter if he keeps chasing rabbits & squirrels and shoots himself in the foot in the process and doesent accomplish any more than he has now

Comment

Won't matter if he keeps chasing rabbits & squirrels and shoots himself in the foot in the process and doesent accomplish any more than he has now
                Will you ever be satisfied? Please tell me what Trump needs to do before you stop bashing him. Or can you admit it doesn't matter because you will always bash him? I just don't want you to keep moving the goal post over and over and over.

This all started with "Trump is an undercover democrat, he will do zero". Now that he's kept more promises (higher %) in a couple months mind you, than the previous President did in 8 freaking years, you still bash him.

Comment

2nd this.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                    2nd this.
                    I see that forum is now open. I can't move this there though.

The title says "Trump" in it. I just can't understand why it bugs you so much. Just don't read it, maybe.

Comment

RR are you wanting to be controversial this morning or will no one take your bait?

Comment

Yea... but he tweets and tweets, and tweets!

Comment

Trump getting things done

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                          Will you ever be satisfied? Please tell me what Trump needs to do before you stop bashing him. Or can you admit it doesn't matter because you will always bash him? I just don't want you to keep moving the goal post over and over and over.

This all started with "Trump is an undercover democrat, he will do zero". Now that he's kept more promises (higher %) in a couple months mind you, than the previous President did in 8 freaking years, you still bash him.

Things he can do:
                          1) GET OFF OF TWITTER!! He looks like a petty moron and tends to be wrong quite a bit on his tweets.
                          2) Stop fighting battles that DON'T matter (crowd size, illegal voting).
                          3)He sounds like he's clueless when he speaks on a subject "it's gonna be great folks, believe me". Just BE Quiet and do what you say you're going to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by Rcole1310; 03-06-2017, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
                            Yea... but he tweets and tweets, and tweets!

The tweets are fun though.

Comment

Why would he get off twitter? It helped him win the election and he uses it to circumvent the media to get things out. You under the impression the media is going to repeat what he wants said? The same people calling him an idiot for his tweets, which obviously he is not, are probably the same ones crying about how he could never win during the primaries. He was the only one who had the juevos to do what it was going to take to beat Hillary. A replica of Mr. Playnice like we ran the prior 2 elections would have been eaten alive. He's been president for a little over a month and has opposition with in his own party, they are the idiots. Like it or not, the Trump train is rolling and it is a non stop ride until atleast 2020.

Comment

Working...
                              X