2nd Draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd Draw

Good luck to those of us waiting on 2nd draws. If I'm not mistaken, deadlines for a few of them is end of day today??? Not too sure, but should be coming real soon. What have you all heard about that?

Today is Columbus Day. Not sure if state workers get the day off or not.

Comment

They're probably off, but not so sure about the online payment system. The deadline for the two youth hunts the boys drew was Sunday the 5th. Who knows???

Comment

private lands posted already

Comment

All the state employees I know worked today.

Comment

Fairly certain all of or statuses will be changed to "Not Selected" by noon tomorrow.

Comment

Or before noon. Went O'fer even in second draw.

Comment

I got selected in the second draw for antlerless/spike at Guadalupe River SP. Anybody ever been or know the chances of getting something there? It is the second slot with only a day in between from the first so not sure how that will be.

Comment

Congrats and good luck! Wish I could help, but never been there.

Comment

Congrats! Never been to GSP but I'm sure there's lots of exotics according to the previous years stats.

I'm 0'fer for the first time.

Comment

Good thing my 12year old is a good shot. Looks like he'll be the one to fill the freezer again this year. Youth hunts at the Chap end of November and the Choke end of December. Got both on first draws.

Meanwhile, O'fer for me yet again.

Comment

My Son got picked on the second draw for Choke Canyon SP North Unit. Has any one ever been on this hunt? If so how did things go?
                        Thanks for any information you want to share.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamour View Post
                          My Son got picked on the second draw for Choke Canyon SP North Unit. Has any one ever been on this hunt? If so how did things go?
                          Thanks for any information you want to share.
                          When are you all going to Choke? We went last November. We'll be there in December this year.

Comment

Working...
                          X