Think I've decided

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think I've decided

So I've been debating getting a real DSLR for a while now, after reading everything I can find here and otherwise. I was head photographer for yearbook and newspaper for two years in high school, spending three hours a day in my own dark room and learning tons, and have had a huge interest ever since. I loved the old film cameras. I bought my wife a decent Canon point and shoot a few years back and it was fine for her, but I had been debating taking the leap and updating since our kids are still young and play sports etc. A few weeks ago we were at the Houston Rodeo, and I decided to take her point and shoot with me, and I got so frustrated with the limitations with it that I finally decided to upgrade. I really like the Canon Rebel T3i, and really leaning towards this package deal at Best Buy. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Canon+EO...rd174200050017 I looked at B&H also, but trying to hold on to cash at the moment due to trying to sell our house and really need keep as much as I can for closing. It looks like the zoom lens is discounted pretty good if purchased with the package. Anyone have this particular setup?

Went ahead and picked it up today. Real similar to my wife's Powershot G6 with tons more options. Hope you guys don't mind a bunch of newbie questions

Comment

Working...
    X