No announcement yet.

My Mulie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loved every word of that story! Breathtaking pic and trophy. Congrats!

Comment

thanks for sharing....awesome

Comment

Thanks a ton guys, but it was no trouble really. I wrote this story for LSBA magazine and it was a simple copy and paste for here. It was on this page before we all shed our antlers in the big crash.

I am so glad you got some enjoyment from reading it. If I had to pick my best bowhunting moment, this was it.

Mark

Comment

Thanks Mark, that is one of my favorite hunting stories and the pic before the shot is just awesome. That is so cool to have that memory...not just the hero shot...for your photo album.

By the way, that is one IMPRESSIVE collection you have there. Good show.

Comment

Just imagine how many animals we pass within just a few yards of without ever seeing them...

Enjoyed it then and enjoyed it now. Thanks Mark.

Still one of my all-time favorite pictures. You should see if you can get a poster sized print of it to hang with the shoulder mount.

Comment

Your My Hero.... If my wife's tubes weren't tied I would want a puppy out of you

Comment

Story and picture are top-shelf all the way..

Comment

Great Story for sure, awesome picture...

Buff

Comment

I'm not worthy!

Awesome Chunky.

Comment

Great read.

Sometimes the waiting game is the hardest part of the hunt!

Comment

Seriously.....I can't decide who to claim as my new rich Dad...you are Buff??? The adoption papers should be coming soon!

I believe this was our first issue when Joey and I took over the duties. Its pretty kewl to see it again!

Comment

Way to go! Good story, too.

Comment

Great story and amazing pic!!! You and Marty have some awesome trophy rooms!!

Comment

Originally posted by yleecoyote23 View Post
                              Great story and amazing pic!!! You and Marty have some awesome trophy rooms!!

I'm not even close... it feels like you are in a Cabelas when you walk into the Chunky auditorium.

Comment

Very cool pic and a better story.

Comment

Working...
                                X