Would you pay $500 for a hog?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntlerMax View Post
    Is it up there where I hunted last year....?

I wonder if that good deer I had only one pic of made it through from last year...

I'd be glad to give you a hand in finding it... and if you need a replacement license, give me a shout on my cell and I'll hook you up.
    He made it but his g2's and 3's crapped out I was amazed. He still has those monster brows. I will try and find the pic tomorrow. I think we only have one pic.

Comment

The hog went from Jerry's stand all the way to the clay pit where we lost track. Long night

Comment

That sucks. We were pushing does out of a 100 acre pen one time, and i lost my wallet. With all my cash, debit card and ID. The day before we were to go on a cruise. Took several hours but finally found it.

Comment

Wow...

I sure thought he'd be a stud this year..

Comment

If anything metallic in there get a metal detector

Comment

Hope its not a camo wallet u might never find it

Comment

Rats and squirrels will have that thing drug out of site in a day or two...

Comment

title should be would you loose $500 plus everything else for a deer haha good luck man I have been there...lost mine several times a few years ago luckily with less cash just had the PIA of getting cards cancelled and reordered

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Follow the blood trail back to your wallet....It won't be there after season to give you a gauge..
                    X2

Comment

Ha, that cracks me up Hope you find it. We had a Major jump out of a Blackhawk at 1000 feet and his wallet fell out on the way down. There was crap all over the DZ. They found his wallet about 6 months after the jump with one credit card left in it Yeah, that was funny!!!

Comment

I know the feeling! Me and a buddy went spotlighting on four wheelers one night, we were riding around for about 2.5 hours, we loaded up the ATV's in the truck at about midnight (I had to work the next day) and I checked my back pocket… No wallet. We got in the truck and drove around the parts we could and didn't see anything, we unloaded one four wheeler and he looked for it in the headlights and I was using the spotlight, we were on our way back after giving up, and about 40 yards from the truck my spot light crossed over it! We had actually run it over with the truck! From now on, we leave our wallets in the glove box!

Comment

Originally posted by whitetailfanatic View Post
                          no
                          N

Comment

No, I would go back and look for it. Big deer in the area or not.

Comment

Hmmm, still don't get it -
                              You'd disturb a bedding area for a big ol' nasty hog, but not for your wallet?

Intadesting, very intadesting!

Comment

I lost a walkie talkie a few years back trailing a pig during deer season. I bought a new set for my buddy since it was his. During turkey season I shot 2 pigs from that same stand one morning. I found the walkie talkie while trailing one of them. It was face down on the ground. We took it back to camp and charged it and it worked fine. I wouldn't take that chance with a wallet full of cash though.

Comment

Working...
                                X