public lands clip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

public lands clip

an old video i found of me and BIL and some of our public land hunts from 07. cut a little too short to fit youtube standards.
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
    I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

cant get it to play both times thread placed.

Comment

ok try now
      IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
      I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

good video! makes me wanna pack up my stuff now and head out, then i realize how hot it is and just wanna sit inside all day!! hahaha nice footage

Comment

Man, my girlfriend hates you now.... the small itch I had just turned into Poison Oak!!! Man I cant wait!!! Great video.

Comment

nice

Comment

Good times! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

sweet, anything public land is awesome!

Comment

Loved it. I gotta start filming my trips. Can't wait to see the next one.

Comment

loved it

Comment

That was nice , thanks for sharing.I'm ready to go.

Comment

Working...
                      X