Destin for Spring Break?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Destin for Spring Break?

Anybody head to Destin for a Spring Break trip?

This is a little different, but my wife collects sand from every beach we visit and she forgot to grab some this past summer when we were there. If anyone is there this week, it would be awesome if you could grab a big scoop to bring back and I can either meet you or pay for shipping.

Thanks in advance!

I have done some crazy thing in my life but have never done this...until now.

If you can wait until the TBH Open golf tournament I'll get it to you. It will likely be played on a weekend in June/July. If you want me to do it just let me know before May. How much do you want?

Comment

Hell go get some at the San jacinto River I won't tell. Paint it white

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
        I have done some crazy thing in my life but have never done this...until now.

If you can wait until the TBH Open golf tournament I'll get it to you. It will likely be played on a weekend in June/July. If you want me to do it just let me know before May. How much do you want?
        Lol! Happy wife happy life right! She puts it in a big vase, so in this vase is about a 1” line of sand from all the beaches we go to. It’s pretty neat I guess to look at the different types. I’ve also noticed a pattern that the sand is becoming of better quality each trip we make lol.

I appreciate the offer but I’ve got TheHammer lined out to bring some home this week. I’ll let you know if it is still needed!

Comment

Speaking of golf... I hope I can make the tournament this year.

Comment

I'll see if a buddy can bring back some this week

Comment

Destin for Spring Break?

I have a bag full at the house. Pm me your info

Edit: I see where you have it handled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                Speaking of golf... I hope I can make the tournament this year.
                I hope I'm off to make it. Would be my fist ever tbh tournament. Have lots of practicing to do though shooting high 90s low 100s

Comment

I'll be in Watercolor end of April; is that close enough? Beaches look the same.

Comment

If no one remind me this summer. We're planning on taking the camper back

Comment

Why is Destin a thing? I've never heard of Destin until I moved to Texas. Guess I'm just out of the loop.

Comment

Beautiful beaches over crowded

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDave View Post
                          Why is Destin a thing? I've never heard of Destin until I moved to Texas. Guess I'm just out of the loop.
                          Because Destin has white, powder sand beaches that are the prettiest of anywhere in the US. Gulf Shores, AL is a close second. My family does GS since it’s less expensive and less crowded

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                            Because Destin has white, powder sand beaches that are the prettiest of anywhere in the US. Gulf Shores, AL is a close second. My family does GS since it’s less expensive and less crowded
                            Meh. I grew up at the beach, so I guess that's why it's not on my radar

Sent from my E6830 using Tapatalk

Comment

Well there you have it

Comment

Working...
                              X