Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
    John McCain tweeted his opinion.
    it's funny how he was never concerned about the rule of law for the last 8 yrs isn't it.

Comment

John McCain is a pos.

Comment

Speaker Ryan needs to have an MRI. I think he has the same brain tumor as McCain has.

Comment

Why wont he die already. Do the world a favor McCain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What did Sherrif Joe actually do to get in trouble?

Did he break any laws?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              What did Sherrif Joe actually do to get in trouble?

Did he break any laws?
              He continued to enforce the federal immigration laws in spite of a liberal judge's court order instructing him to stop. So, no. He didn't break any laws. He was in contempt of court. The ruling was never appealed. It would have likely been overturned on appeal.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                He continued to enforce the federal immigration laws in spite of a liberal judge's court order instructing him to stop. So, no. He didn't break any laws. He was in contempt of court. The ruling was never appealed. It would have likely been overturned on appeal.
                ok, thanks.

So just typical liberal BS uprising against Trump for his pardon I assume.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                  ok, thanks.

So just typical liberal BS uprising against Trump for his pardon I assume.
                  The judge's ruling against Arpaio was liberal BS. The reaction to the pardon comes with the territory, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                    The judge's ruling against Arpaio was liberal BS. The reaction to the pardon comes with the territory, I guess.
                    yep, the libtards were howling at the top of their voices; they just knew they were going to get another scalp.

Comment

Rock On, Mr. President!

Comment

He disobeyed a judges orders to stop enforcing federal laws. The judge charged him with contempt of court.

Comment

Go Trump

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                            He disobeyed a judges orders to stop enforcing federal laws. The judge charged him with contempt of court.
                            That's what I thought, judges wanted him to stop racial profiling & was convicted of Criminal Contempt of Court, seems like a lot of nothing for a misdemeanor

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                              Well good thing a higher authority set things straight.

Go Trump!

Comment

I'd like to know why the People aren't demanding this Judge be immediately disbarred. He cannot just create law and punishments for laws out of whole cloth. Judges playing God is a dangerous game...on both sides.

Comment

Working...
                                X