No announcement yet.

North Korea has nuclear missiles says Wash Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intelligence on foreign enemy regimes is highly classified. I know with all the leaks that doesn't seem to mean as much as it used to but regardless, just because the blow hard suits on CNN and FOX weren't in the loop on "new" and "developing" intelligence doesn't mean the people charged with dealing with this didn't already know.

CNN reports it will take till 2019 before NK develops a deployable warhead. Well great for CNN but at the same time they report this the powers that be are watching them build it and know CNN is just some ratings driven media conglomerate that knows nothing of the subject. CNN can be replaced with any of the others as well if that offends anyone.

When yall watch the news or hear of reports, think really hard about how amazingly stupid these people are. I mean please do not underestimate how little they know and how much they are pretending they do. Also remind yourself how many times they are wrong, I would guess their getting it right percentage is somewhere around congressional approval ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
      Intelligence on foreign enemy regimes is highly classified. I know with all the leaks that doesn't seem to mean as much as it used to but regardless, just because the blow hard suits on CNN and FOX weren't in the loop on "new" and "developing" intelligence doesn't mean the people charged with dealing with this didn't already know.

CNN reports it will take till 2019 before NK develops a deployable warhead. Well great for CNN but at the same time they report this the powers that be are watching them build it and know CNN is just some ratings driven media conglomerate that knows nothing of the subject. CNN can be replaced with any of the others as well if that offends anyone.

When yall watch the news or hear of reports, think really hard about how amazingly stupid these people are. I mean please do not underestimate how little they know and how much they are pretending they do. Also remind yourself how many times they are wrong, I would guess their getting it right percentage is somewhere around congressional approval ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post

You are spot on. 6 months after I came home from Vietnam it was announced that we were sending over the first F111 jets and they showed a picture of it on TV. 6 months before I left Vietnam we spotted a jet flying low up the A Shau valley and called it in. We thought it was a Mig but were told to not worry it was a friendly. Turns out it was an F111. They had already been there a year before the announcement. Gubmnt doesn't lie do they?

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
          You are spot on. 6 months after I came home from Vietnam it was announced that we were sending over the first F111 jets and they showed a picture of it on TV. 6 months before I left Vietnam we spotted a jet flying low up the A Shau valley and called it in. We thought it was a Mig but were told to not worry it was a friendly. Turns out it was an F111. They had already been there a year before the announcement. Gubmnt doesn't lie do they?
          Or body counts. I remember being Active and listening to the body count of civvies and enemy fighters from a particular air strike that ended up on the news. Lets just say the real number was about 10x what the media reported as the media doesn't get to see the real numbers.

Comment

I sleep well at night knowing there is a lot of new technology and weaponry we have out in the field right now that myself and the media have no idea exist.

Comment

What if NK just buys a nuke from Iran, or India?

Comment

Keep hearing about the red line policy on the news. Pretty sure having a red line policy on nuking the US is a legit policy right? Like that's sound policy guys, if you shoot a nuke at us we are going to kill you, that's a freaking red line I think everyone can get behind.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                  Obama said Iran is not allowed to have a nuke....for a few years

Comment

Iran doesn't have enough money to finish making a nuke.....they would need along the lines of $1.7 billion dollars to finish.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                      Iran doesn't have enough money to finish making a nuke.....they would need along the lines of $1.7 billion dollars to finish.
                      How much cash was on those pallets Vallerie Jarret sent over to them?

Comment

I am pretty sure they have enough for a down payment.

BHO pretty much gave the same speech that Clinton did in 94

Speech by Bill Clinton on 21 October 1994 on how the world is a safer place based on the "good deal" with North Korea, preventing it from obtaining nuclear w...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Considering how China is NK's only lifeline and China has been funding Iran and anti-western terrorism through Iran for years, I guess it's possible. But then again, Russia is our biggest threat.

Good thing that strikingly tough he-man that was running this country for 8 years guaranteed no capable country that hates America will ever get their hands on nukes.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                            Probably enough to square her up with Allah for the rest of her life.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                              1.7 billion

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                                Probably enough to square her up with Allah for the rest of her life.

Nah, shes a chick so there is no getting square with Allah for that one. [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X