SIG introduces a GAME CHANGER! The P365

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SIG introduces a GAME CHANGER! The P365

If you haven’t heard yet!! Released at the Shot Show a couple of weeks ago...the SIG P365. This one has really peaked my interest that’s for sure.

We are talking a major GAME CHANGER HERE! This is a TINY 9mm pistol with 11 rounds capacity.

I’m still trying to figure out how they are getting 11rds in a gun smaller than the size of Glock’s 43 with 7 total rds. Supposedly SIG did it by patenting a new magazine. It’s all in the magazine’s design, apparently...the fact that the mag goes higher up into the gun. It kinda looks like a hybrid single stack/double stack mag. A 12rd mag is also available.

IMO you can’t go wrong with a Sig, normally. They are gonna sell a lot and may not care that the 938, 290, 320 (for the civilian market) take a nose dive since it’s gonna steal sales from the Glock 43, the Kahr CM/PM9, the S&W Shield and the XDS. Just wait and watch. Be on the look out for some good deals on used micro carry guns on the market soon!

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0fvwq6-nWiE"]SIG P365 High-Capacity Micro-Compact Pistol - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BTdTqsFld14"]A Deeper Look At The SIG P365 - Phil Strader - SHOT Show 2018 - YouTube[/ame]
    Last edited by RascalArms; 02-02-2018, 12:02 AM.

Interesting for sure.

Comment

Yes, take my money now! When do they hit shelves?

Comment

that's getting added to the arsenal....

Comment

Originally posted by elkaholic9292 View Post
          IDK..there’s already a TON of videos out there on YouTube so some folks “in-the-know” got in awful early. You think the XDS and Glock 43 waiting lists were bad? Let’s see how long it takes till this one is readily available. I bet some sell two guns to buy this one. The used market may offer up some crazy sweet non-Sig P365 deals.

Brownells has them available for “pre-orders” @$499.99

Brownells is a leading supplier of firearms, reloading & gunsmithing products, gun parts, and ammunition. Since 1939, Brownells has been committed to gunsmiths, shooters, police, and hunters.

Comment

For comparison...9MM capacity? You tell me which one you would want to carry? [emoji848]
            Glock 43 (6 rd mag) 7 rds total
            SIG P365 (10 rd mag) 11 rds total
            Glock 26 (10 rd mag) 11 rds total
            Last edited by RascalArms; 02-02-2018, 12:04 AM.

Comment

I think their proprietary light/laser will solve a lot of carry/holster issues. Pretty sleek.

Comment

Originally posted by elkaholic9292 View Post
                Already a good bit on gunbroker

Comment

Extended magazine will allow 12+1. Looking forward to fingering one.

Comment

The xds maybe finding a new home when these become readily available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very interested in handling one of these boogers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've been wanting to ditch my LCP for a 43 for months now. I will be holding off for now!

Comment

We got ours in yesterday at wings and whitetails in carthage. It's deffinately going to be a big seller.

Comment

If it shoots as sweet as my P938, I'll definitely have to check one out.

Comment

I wonder if it's about the same weight as the glock.

Comment

Working...
                              X