Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let’s discuss the different AR10 patterns.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did mega buy zev or dev buy mega?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

I knew they merged. I didn't realize that they were getting rid of all of the Mega branded products

Comment

Originally posted by SC-Texas View Post
        Did mega buy zev or dev buy mega?

Zev bought mega and is rebranding them. Which usually means quality changes.

Comment

Originally posted by Tye View Post
          On the 22” went with Brux. On the 16” I went with Wilson Combat Ranger. Curious how the Wilson will shoot. Might shoot it tomorrow. I wanted s lighter weight and shorter blind gun.
          Who did the brux? Or was it drop in? Regular rifle length gas or XL? Think I’m gonna run XL/+2 gas system. Who built it? I’m looking at Craddock

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
            Who did the brux? Or was it drop in? Regular rifle length gas or XL? Think I’m gonna run XL/+2 gas system. Who built it? I’m looking at Craddock
            The gun was built by Andrew Brady with Lonestar Armory. Back when I had him build it, he was having Brux build all his gas gun barrels to his profile. He was their biggest customer back then, but they are no longer doing that. He now has increased his company size and is building ARs from the ground up using lathes and mills. He currently is turning and clambering off Bartlein blanks.

The sister gun to mine ended up winning 2nd place in the PRS Gas gun series. Mine was built with a rifle length gas system. If the barrels are 22" or longer, he is building them using the +2 system. Andrew knows how to build both gas guns and precision bolt guns

Need Firearm Sales? Lone Star Armory is your source for gun sales, firearm accessories, rifle competition events and more. We offer gunsmithing and custom firearm work.

Comment

Here are a few of the rifles Andrew built for me. 22” 6.5 Creed and 12.5” 6.8 SPC. Also a few of the load work ups for the Creed
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                Now is the time. Go forth!! Haha

I don’t have a can bigger than 30 cal so I’m out on those rounds
                Sounds like you need a new can!

Buddy of mine just bought a 458 SOCOM, we are starting to research a can for it now.

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post

Buddy of mine just bought a 458 SOCOM, we are starting to research a can for it now.
                  Let us know what you find. The funds for a new can are keeping me out of the SOCOM for now.

Comment

Let’s discuss the different AR10 patterns.

Originally posted by bearintex View Post

Crux ARK45 or Phenix 45.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                    Last edited by Mike D; 02-20-2018, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      Crux ARK45 or Phenix 45.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      Nice

Comment

Working...
                      X