No announcement yet.

Who all holds a record?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I held the record for smallmouth buffalo at Gibbons Creek Reservoir for a brief time, but then people realized you could actually hold a record for smallmouth buffalo and outdid me.

Comment

I bet I have the record for most sober nights on the GRXH.

Comment

I have an old Chuck Berry record, lil scratched up though..

Comment

Originally posted by mbear53 View Post
          If we had attended the same High School you would have probably been a distant second!!! And I too became a teacher!!! LOL!!!
          Not so sure. On the last week of my senior year I was called down to the office. My principal told me I had set a record. Every day, well everyday that I attended school, I was sent to office except 7. That's right I made it a grand total of 7 days my senior year without being sent to the office. Most of them were very minor things from a single teacher.

Comment

Biggest redfish off cozway pier in corpus 49'' lol

Comment

Award

Here is mine.
              Attached Files

Comment

Not sure if it counts but I was a deckhand on a party boat. We caught the state record All tackle Warsaw Grouper on a bandit rig. They put the captains name under the record holder. 374 pounds. Looked like a VW coming up.

Comment

Most separate bouts of colon cancer and surgeries in a 2.5 year period (3).

Comment

Would have had the record for a Cubera Snapper had we known what it was at the time. Sent photos out and had it filet'd out by the time phone blew up with people informing us of what we had. oh well, there's always next time right? :-(

Comment

I always tell people I was regional hacky sack champion in middle school. (I wasn't, but it is so stupid it is funny).

Comment

I drank 78 beers once at the deer lease Friday evening thru Sunday evening.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                          Jhill313 has the fastest lifetime ban LOL

I guess you never heard of Spork. I don't think he lasted one day
                          Last edited by AntlerCollector; 01-30-2018, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                            My exwife holds the record for the most annoying woman on the face of this earth.

Hoggslayer
                            This cracked me up! Hilarious!

Comment

Not really a record, but I did the Toddzilla challenge at JC Burgers about 3yrs ago. Triple meat (1/2lb patties), triple cheese, all the fixins, a pound of cheese fries and a milk shake in 15 minutes. My wife had to drive home.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                                Not really a record, but I did the Toddzilla challenge at JC Burgers about 3yrs ago. Triple meat (1/2lb patties), triple cheese, all the fixins, a pound of cheese fries and a milk shake in 15 minutes. My wife had to drive home.
                                You're the true MVP! Truly Impressive!!

Comment

Working...
                                X