No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like mentioned before, I got notification that Robinhood is now doing trading in crypto. Havent checked it out yet, but might be an option.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
      Are you guys looking at VIBE or VIB?
      Vibe

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
      I'm of the mind now that in general these coins won't realize their full potential/value until they have they have some kind of benefit, like dividends. I thought that the excitement about this new technology of the future would continue to spur growth, but it's obviously happening at a slower pace (not that that's a terrible thing). Oh well. I'm glad to I got in and learned what I did when I did. I'm not missing the money I've invested so I'll continue to HODL.

On a side note, and maybe I've asked this before, but when the hell is Tron supposed to be doing this coin burn?? It seems like a month and a half ago it was impending and was one of the big reasons I got in with them when I did.
      It was supposed to have happened already. Hitting up Reddit to find out more.

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
        Like mentioned before, I got notification that Robinhood is now doing trading in crypto. Havent checked it out yet, but might be an option.
        I heard there was a waiting list and it's not available to Texas residents yet.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
          Vibe

It was supposed to have happened already. Hitting up Reddit to find out more.
          That's what I thought too.

Comment

I heard there was a waiting list and it's not available to Texas residents yet.

I’m number 700k-something on the list. Not sure what that really means though as they were going by states.

Other exchanges: binance, bittrex, kubcoin.

I’m interested to see what FairX will be. Supposed it will allow to trade fiat directly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
              I’m interested to see what FairX will be. Supposed it will allow to trade fiat directly.
              What does that mean?

Comment

What does that mean?

You will be able to directly trade USD or deposit USD. Just like coinbase but you will have more alt coin options to trade with.

Comment

Ha...love it! The seas are definitely too calm. However, I'll have my laptop open and finger on the sell button if/when the commercial comes out.
                  I was listening to an analyst a couple days back and the question came up about the SB commercial and VIBE and if they anticipated a jump after the commercial airs and he said the current price of Vibe already has the SB commercial speculated into it. The commercial shouldn't have any effect on the price. We shall see.

I tend to agree with this logic though. I can't see a commercial about another company featuring some guy wearing a Vibe shirt and hat making people get off the couch and go research what the hell that product placement they just saw was all about and even less inclined to think it would make them invest in it. I think the current mob of cyrpto vets and noobs already know about the commercial and have invested all they are gonna invest at this time thus that analyst saying the price is already built in.

Hope he is wrong cause I am hodling and ready to moon. Wen lambo?

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                    I was listening to an analyst a couple days back and the question came up about the SB commercial and VIBE and if they anticipated a jump after the commercial airs and he said the current price of Vibe already has the SB commercial speculated into it. The commercial shouldn't have any effect on the price. We shall see.

I tend to agree with this logic though. I can't see a commercial about another company featuring some guy wearing a Vibe shirt and hat making people get off the couch and go research what the hell that product placement they just saw was all about and even less inclined to think it would make them invest in it. I think the current mob of cyrpto vets and noobs already know about the commercial and have invested all they are gonna invest at this time thus that analyst saying the price is already built in.

I agree. It’s a commercial for Monster Technology which vibe is partnered with. I think it definitely keeps interests up.

Comment

I've heard that about other cryptos when news is getting ready to pop. We'll see...I bought a little low so any hype will be a sight for sore eyes.

Comment

Is it too late for us TBH'ers to create a Go Fund Me page and create our own VIBE/Tron SB commercial?

Comment

On a side note, and maybe I've asked this before, but when the hell is Tron supposed to be doing this coin burn?? It seems like a month and a half ago it was impending and was one of the big reasons I got in with them when I did.
                          Still scheduled for first quarter 2018 but no hard date announced so between now and March 31, 2018.

It is not a fixed coin burn. It slowly decreases the number of coins in circulation over time. Similar to the way ripple burns coins per transaction.
                          Here is the best explanation I could find online...

They don't outright burn a billion coins, they implement a system that slowly burns coins per transaction, so that the value slowly increases naturally due to supply and demand. Its value will always swing heavily based on investment, but this is a move for longer term price stability.

Comment

Internet of Services could be a good one to get while it's cheap.

As for the VIBE commercial. I only know about it through this forum. I have talked to 4-5 people that trade on binance, none of them heard of the commercial until I mentioned it.

As someone mentioned before, I would have my finger on sell within the first 10 minutes of "The" commercial.

I bet it's hot for a day or two.

Comment

Full disclosure... I don't really know much of anything about bitcoins/cryptocurrency. Lol. Except I've tried it, and I suck at it.
                              Last edited by Ginja Ninja; 01-29-2018, 02:38 PM.

Comment

I didn’t buy Vibe solely because of a SB commercial rumor and possible pump at that time. I think the idea is pretty cool. That being said, I will be watching Vibe like a hawk on SB Sunday. If it pumps, I’m gunna dumps! [emoji12]

Comment

Working...
                                X