No announcement yet.

Houston Texans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe McNair should have stated something like this instead ....

Those mother****ers be trippin... they best take they *** back on over to Crenshaw unless they want some caps busted in they they asses

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
      That's just it, their protests are not exactly logical. All they want to do is get back at the owner for saying something, and all of you guys play right into their hands by boycotting and hurting the owners. At this point they'll just do it whenever they're mad at their owner for any reasons, doesn't even have anything to do with patriotism or an actual protest of any kind anymore. You'll probably see guys doing it who want to be traded or protesting their contracts soon. LOL
      Money drives the machine. While I agree it hurts the owners, there is no way to directly affect the players. The only way is "through" the owners. The owners feel the pressure. So either they loose money and when it comes time to pay day, there is no money for the players (thus impacting the players) or due to the economic pressure, the owners go "full press" on the players and whip them back into shape. Yes, either way the owners are affected but such is any business that takes a PR hit. Good business men/women will fix the issue and get the company back on track.

Comment

I guess they traded the left tackle.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
          Frickin awesome!!!!

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
              Yep. **** good left tackle but was a cancer to the team, got a CB and draft picks. We need both. A 5th round and a 2nd.
              Last edited by panhandlehunter; 10-30-2017, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Reports are a CB, a 2018 5th rd and a 2019 2nd rd. I like it!

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                  Yep. **** good left tackle but was a cancer to the team, got a CB and draft picks. We need both. A 5th round and a 2nd.
                  Seahawks have traded for a couple of team cancers this season. Hopefully they infect that franchise.

Comment

I'm torn because I bought my mom tickets for a December game as a Christmas gift, shes a die hard fan and doesn't really get into or know anything about politics and all the BS thats been happening. Sucks to see all this as I've been a die hard fan for years and dont want to call my mom and tell her I'm selling her christmas gift lol probably just go and cheer for Watson, he stated before the game he wasnt going to kneel that he's here to play ball for his family and god, he atleast as of now seems to have a good head on his shoulders.

Comment

Working...
                    X