No announcement yet.

how many stop bow hunting after

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bowhunt only on my lease. If I get an invite to my in-laws place I'll break out the rifle, to help them fill their mld doe tags.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Bowhuntonly!!!

Comment

Both, but the colder it gets the more the rifle is in the blind with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          However, I've gotten to where I let the lease members' kids do it for me with my tags with a gun or bow. They like to shoot stuff and I like the meat and can sit at camp and cook and drink....win win....

Clarification after rereading this morning......kids use their license doe tags under my member ranch allotment which we also call ranch tags and WRD to me.[emoji1303]

Comment

I'm just a hunter...I enjoy using different tools to do so. I really enjoy bowhunting and have killed many animals with a bow but still enjoy getting the rifle out too sometimes. I don't sit in a stand anymore and hunt over a feeder if hunting with a gun though. I got burned out on that. I enjoy stalking/slipping around through the woods. When my rifle comes out usually depends on where I'm at, weather, and whether or not I need some meat on the ground. I've said many times that I was only going to use my bow during a season, but it's never happened. I still enjoy guns too.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
              During any hunting season, I bowhunt.
              Ditto!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Bow hunt only, haven't hunted with a rifle since 2000.

Comment

I stick with the bow through the whole year and night rifle hunt only if the weather is bad. 2015-2016 season I never took out my gun and nearly tagged out.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                    I bowhunt off and on during rifle season. I love guns so bow only doesn't do it for me
                    This.

If the wind wrong or I'm running late for a evening hunt or just want to relax and have a couple of beverages with a buddy while enjoying and evening hunt.

You can't shoot the bull, cut up or fart from a bow blind....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm probably 80% bow, 20% rifle on average. Some years, I don't get the rifle out until season is nearly over and I've just tired myself out bow hunting and feel like being lazy with my rifle. This year, I see more rifle hunting that usual in my future. I've been working so much that i haven't even had time to practice with my bow this year. It's just been ridiculous at work. Plus, I set up a new rifle spit this year that I'm pretty excited about. So, I'll probably hunt it more than I usually would.

Comment

Never hunted with a gun. Sure I'd like it just don't have the resources.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

60% of the time, I bow hunt, every time.

Comment

Bow hunt only.

Comment

All of y’all saying bow only needs to understand something....I AM BOWONLY! Hehe. But seriously, I haven’t shot a deer with a gun since 2001. And don’t plan on it either. I’m addicted to the bow!

Comment

Bow only for the last 5 years. I hunt in Oklahoma and will unfortunately have very little time in the field this year. If my freezer isn't filled by the really short gun season, the rifle is coming out.

Comment

Working...
                                X