Bow case needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow case needed

I have a e7 Mathews and want a case that will allow the stabilizer - quiver to stay on the bow. Any suggestions.

Hmmmm just suggestions,I'm buying

Comment

How long is your stabilizer

Comment

SKB makes one that will fit. Here is a ling for you

this is the one i have and you can even leave arrows in your quiver, It also provides more padding for your bow than SKB's more expensive models. I have traveled with this on planes and it has done very well.
        Last edited by tookeymonster; 05-20-2012, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337528150.175600.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.1 KB
ID:	24075487

Some people complain about the snug fit at first but the material they use forms to your bow and this is what will protect your bow when airline workers are throwing it around. I have never had to adjust my sights after flying.

Comment

Thanks, it's hard to tell by looking at pics. Stabilizer is 6''. I want to open, grab and head for the stand, especially before daylight, if possible.

Comment

6" will fit I can put a tape measure to it and take a pic.

Comment

I have the same case and 6" stab will fit. Best case for the money, imho.

Comment

It's 32'' ata and 36'' over all, a brand new bow that I have had over 8 months and ready now to get it loaded up. I have been looking at the SKB.

Comment

Originally posted by tookeymonster View Post
                    6" will fit I can put a tape measure to it and take a pic.
                    you get a chance to measure the case. Thanks

Comment

I will do it when I get home today. I have had my old 6 1/4" stabilizer on my bow in that case and I have a 7" brace hight Reezen. Which is a little bigger than yours.

Comment

Cool ,almost had one bought ,just want to have a good fit. Guess I could go a shopping with bow in hand.

Comment

Working...
                        X