Who's goin to First POint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's goin to First POint

Well who's goin this year? Havent seen anyone talking bout the place in a long time on here.

those deer are too smart and wired up

Comment

Nah just gotta know where the deer are coming and going from. They are smart but for the price I like it. Ive killed two bucks over past couple years and shoudve had another. But it does take some luck

Comment

Originally posted by mpotts View Post
        those deer are too smart and wired up
        Too smart for you

Comment

I have not been yet, but have several buddies that are trying to get me to go this year. Hopefully I get a chance. If you guys want to setup a weekend and need an extra hunter I am always down!!!!

Comment

We will be there in 9 days!!!!!

Comment

Tyak do y'all always go opening weekend? We went the first week last year and it didn't pan out. With them having half the ranch under water just before the opener we didn't see much like normal. We're goin in December for sure and I want to go a couple more times. Are you gonna do a live hunt?

Comment

Yes, opening weekend for the past 6 years excluding last year. It's hot,but I like the opener. We are going again later also.
                We will do an opening weekend live thread.

Comment

Cool hope y'all do good.

Comment

I'll be going it will be my first time there

Comment

I will be looking to go either first point or brushy hill this yr. If anyone gets a late season group hunt together I am in.

Comment

There's always s nice group of folks to hang out with at first point!!!!

Comment

Thinking about a week around December 5 - whenever

Comment

That's when were getting there Shane... So come on but if youre gonna book you might wanna get on it bc dec was filling up fast

Comment

I like to try and go late December or January. I want to make sure I am done at my lease before heading south. Kind of a wrap up of the season hunt.

Comment

Working...
                              X