Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Traditional

Old 04-13-2017, 06:21 AM   #101
twillgo
Four Point

Hunt In: Anywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluegoose View Post
Is that you Todd? Mike shagging arrows was a real life saver! I barely had clearance to be there at all and if I'd overdone things I may not ever have gotten to leave the house again.

We enjoyed shooting with you guys. Lets do it again soon!

Rob
Yes sir, it is I. I was happy that Mike took on shagging our arrows also! My feet were killing me after the first day, as I sit on my rear at work every day. He does the same, but he is a fitness fanatic and a few years my junior.

Suffice it to say we had a great time at the shoot. Especially meeting you and Paul and all the other fine folks. Looking forward to meeting others next time also. What a great sport!
twillgo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-13-2017, 10:11 AM   #102
mobrien
Four Point

Hunt In: London, TX area

Hey, I just signed up- this is Mike and I wanted to say it was great shooting with you guys (Rob, Paul, Cody, Chuck, and Bud). I didn't mind pulling the arrows, I needed the exercise and it gave me a good look at where I was hitting the targets. Just wanted to say I really appreciated all the time and hard work that went into putting that event together, I was impressed, loved it, and will definitely be doing this again in the future.

Everyone there was friendly and made me feel comfortable with being a fairly novice archer. I grew up shooting a few old green fiberglass Ben Pearson bows and always liked it but lost the hobby for a long time. It's good to get back into archery again.
mobrien is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-14-2017, 06:28 AM   #103
twillgo
Four Point

Hunt In: Anywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobrien View Post
Hey, I just signed up- this is Mike and I wanted to say it was great shooting with you guys (Rob, Paul, Cody, Chuck, and Bud). I didn't mind pulling the arrows, I needed the exercise and it gave me a good look at where I was hitting the targets. Just wanted to say I really appreciated all the time and hard work that went into putting that event together, I was impressed, loved it, and will definitely be doing this again in the future.

Everyone there was friendly and made me feel comfortable with being a fairly novice archer. I grew up shooting a few old green fiberglass Ben Pearson bows and always liked it but lost the hobby for a long time. It's good to get back into archery again.
A new nubbin' buck! Welcome to TBH, Mike. Read this forum frequently and you will gain much wisdom about archery. A great resource and great people.
twillgo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-14-2017, 12:23 PM   #104
JEFFRO
Ten Point

Hunt In: can't say it's a secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAW View Post
Something else to consider, each year we need to replace a few targets anyone that would like to sponsor a new target would have a sign placed at that target with sponsor info. if interested contact Pat or me
as a life member, and a full supporter of T.B.O.T.
I'D LOVE TO DO THIS...
JEFFRO is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-14-2017, 02:56 PM   #105
LAW
Eight Point

Hunt In: Salado,Junction

Thanks Jeffro will be in touch.
LAW is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top