No announcement yet.

Enchanted Rock- Scouting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the update guys. I think that big moon may be messing up your mornings. Although I bet you had a great view of the blood moon yesterday morning. To SW, it sounds like you have done everything you can. Only thing I have read on here that people have done is that situation is use ozonics or evercalm with some success.

Comment

Thanks, yea figure the moon has alot to do with this. Friendly staff here and gotta say they want us to be succesful. I had nothing come in last night and something this morning buy it blew behind my popup. What's killing me is the wind and I couldn't brush in my blind. Don't allow it in natural areas. Plenty of deer but very Scittish it seems. So far, only two deer have been shot, both small nine points.

Comment

Saltwater, What was the final harvest count?
        I think I met a couple of the guys in your party, were you with the guys pulling the black trailer behind Red Ford 4dr. PU? Thanks

Comment

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...ictureid=20757
          Last edited by Ungawa; 10-09-2014, 11:11 AM.

Comment

update?

Comment

I'd take a day in the blind without a shot over a day in the office anytime.

Enjoy the hunt. I hope you stick one.

Comment

How do I post a picture? I tried following the instruction in the FAQ'S and it is not working. It has to be simple, but I'm just not seeing it. Thanks
                Last edited by Ungawa; 10-09-2014, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Final harvest was two nine point bucks. One other deer was shot but never found. I don't know what it was. Everybody on the hunt seen deer. Just to scared of the pop ups we where in. Yea ungawa, we had the trailer. I was talking to ranger when you came to say you were going home. This place is gorgeous!! I figured we are one of maybe 40 people th at get to see this place in the back of a truck.

Comment

Thanks for the update Saltwater. On the final harvest. Hope they offer this hunt again next year, I'd go back in a heart beat. Maybe we'll will see you next year.

Comment

Working...
                    X